Information

hey guys!

so i have seen a lot of confusion about the concept of bdsm and a/b/o dynamics/omegaverse, and i decided to make an entire chapter of information (from the internet) on both of these topics.

i hope to keep this short and sweet, but also detailed enough for y'all to fully grasp the idea of these concepts.

-

bdsm:

what does bdsm stand for?

b - bondage
d - dominance/discipline
s - submission/sadism
m - masochism

what is bdsm?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-sex/sex/a44875/bdsm-bondage-beginner-information/

the page i linked pretty much explains bdsm in the simplest way possible. so, if you want, i suggest reading it!

-

a/b/o dynamics/omegaverse:

what does omegaverse mean?

"There are three types of men: alpha males, beta males, and omega males. Alpha males are like any ordinary guy with the exception of their cocks, they work just like canines (the knot, tons of cum, strong breeders, etc.) The beta male, is an ordinary guy without the special cock. Omega males are capable of child bearing and often called bitch males."

what is an omegaverse?

"The Omegaverse is a kink-based AU built upon an animalistic hierarchical system in which males can become pregnant (hereafter referred to as mpreg). In omegaverse or A/B/O fics, everyone is born with a particular disposition; "alpha," "beta," or "omega." The qualities of these three classifications change according to how any one fan writes their story, but there are a few generalities shared by most takes on the 'verse which fall in line with what you'd expect from their names: "Alphas" are dominant and capable of impregnating "Omegas", "Omegas," by contrast, are submissive and can become pregnant, and "Betas," generally, are essentially normal human beings."

citation: https://fanfictionrecommendations.com/what-is-omegaverse-fanfiction-term-explanation-alpha-beta-omega/

• • •

let me know if you have any other questions regarding how i, specifically, will write omegaverse, because each of these concepts can be slightly different based on the author.

if you find any of these topics uncomfortable, please do not comment any hate. i urge you to leave my page and direct yourself elsewhere.

but if not, enjoy!

i try not to write anything too extreme, so i hope to continue to see my account grow.

have a good day/night!

- solace