VI (Josh x Anthony)

💎🦋💧
"bit of ice"
josh x anthony

💎🦋💧"bit of ice"josh x anthony

anthony's pov:

the boys and i, including nick and payton, had decided to go to the skate park this evening.

we usually got there just before the sun started setting, because it was great for pictures and created a beautiful view as well.

i also wanted to try a new trick i had been practicing.

i still hadn't mastered it yet, so i needed to be careful. but i wasn't too worried about it.

josh told me that i should stick to the tricks i knew, since it was going to get dark, but i reassured him that i was okay.

we had gotten some dinner before we went, so at least i wasn't hungry.

i sighed as i leaned against the fence surrounding the park, soaking in the setting sun.

then i heard a camera click and opened my eyes to see josh taking a picture of me.

i blushed, "why'd you do that?"

he smiled at me. "because it's golden hour and you look pretty, mamas."

(a/n: the fact that he actually calls nessa mamas too🥺)

i blushed even deeper and covered my face. "i'm not pretty though."

josh wrapped his arm around me and pulled me against his side, practically halfway onto his lap.

he then placed his hands on my thighs, only a couple inches away from the goods. "i can show you how pretty i think you are later."

his breath fanned out across my ear and i shivered, feeling myself beginning to get turned on.

"i think i would like that." i replied softly, turning a bit so i could kiss him.

but just before our lips connected, someone called out. "get a room!"

it was nick.

i tried to pull away from josh's grasp in the fits of embarrassment, but he wouldn't let me go.

payton, griffin, and nick were sitting next to josh and i, and i had just remembered that they were there. "c'mon josh, let me go."

payton rolled his eyes, "josh, i think you should give ant some room to breath for once."

he chuckled afterwards, obviously joking with him, but josh glared at the poor kid.

"shut the fuck up, payton."

my eyes widened, "josh! don't be rude." i smacked him on the arm and finally twisted out of his hold.

"plus, he's right. i need to go test that new trick out. y'know i've been wanting to for awhile."