XVIII (Quinton x Kio)

🐙🌷👄
"attention whore"
quinton x kio

WARNING: a/b/o dynamics (intersex omegas) & slight mention of somnophilia

DISCLAIMER: quinton is 18 in this and kio is still 19.

a/n: this chapter is going to be very long. it's over 5,000 words, so get your snacks, get your bevs, and get into it ;)

3rd person pov:

kio, anthony, and bryce were hanging out in the living room while the other boys went out for an interview.

they were all bundled together underneath one gigantic blanket as they watched a movie.

kio was sandwiched in the middle and he slowly felt himself drifting off to sleep before a sudden scream rang out from the television speakers.

he jumped a bit and anthony and bryce laughed, pressing closer to comfort him.

"hey! it's not funny." he protested even as he nuzzled into bryce's shoulder to inhale his familiar scent.

"actually, i have something to tell you guys! so we should mute it anyways." anthony suddenly exclaimed, jumping into an upright position.

both kio and bryce groaned at his unexpectedly loud tone.

"okay, okay. just lower your tone would you?" bryce chastised as he slowly sat up himself, helping kio along with him.

anthony blushed in embarrassment, "sorry, i didn't realize i was so loud. but this is really important so you guys need to listen." he said seriously.

bryce and kio both straightened out with worry. anthony didn't seem or smell distressed so what could possibly be so important?

once anthony knew he had the omega and beta's attention, his face split into a shit-eating grin.

"josh and i had sex!" he squealed.

kio's face deadpanned.

"what the fuck, anthony? we thought this was something really serious." he huffed, glaring at his fellow omega.

bryce had the same reaction. "yeah, and so what? haven't you two already done it before?"

anthony laughed at his friends reactions and further explained his point.

"yes, we have. but...!" he trailed off, seemingly waiting for one of them to inquire.

kio sighed in exasperation, anthony's personality was just something you could never get used to.

"but...?" kio urged.

"but...he went feral this time," anthony stated with another cheeky grin.

kio immediately shot upright, "what?!" he shouted.

"what the actual fuck, how did that happen outside of his rut?" bryce yelled.