XII (Griffin x Jaden)

🎱🕸🔲
"we're just friends"
griffin x jaden

a/n: i just wanted to start this off by saying thank you!!! it's surreal to me that we've already hit 17k

a/n: i just wanted to start this off by saying thank you!!! it's surreal to me that we've already hit 17k. i appreciate every single one of you guys and your comments do be making me laugh doe❤️

i have more to say to you guys, but i'll do that at the end of the chapter. enjoy!

griffin's pov:

i threw a paper ball at jaden's head right after the teacher looked down at the book she was reading.

the paper whacked him on the head and then hit the floor pretty loudly in the silent classroom.

miss rae, our english teacher, glanced up in disinterest, not bothering to inquire about where the noise had come from.

jaden turned around and glared at me for a second before reaching down to pick up the piece of paper.

him and i had become friends with benefits about three months ago, and had promised one another (at the start) that we wouldn't catch feelings.

naturally, i had done the exact opposite and caught feelings for him only a month later.

i couldn't help it.

the way he smiled and blushed at the smallest things, his icy blue eyes, his pretty little moans. i just loved everything about him.

he was perfect to me and i wanted more than just the sex - so much more.

i wanted to hold him when he was sad. i wanted to take care of him when he was sick. i wanted to hype him up when he felt insecure.

i wanted the highs and the lows. the date nights and the adventures. i wanted the tender, apologetic kisses after a fight. the romantic breakfast in bed.

i wanted all of it.

i wanted to be his boyfriend.

jaden, on the other hand, constantly reminded me that our relationship was nothing but the sex to him.

he said, and i quote: "you have a big dick, and a nice face. that's all i'm here for."

and if i had gone and cried about his comment later that night, he didn't need to know that.

but i knew that, and i knew i couldn't continue having sex with him for much longer until i caved and broke down.

until then, we could continue having fun for a little while longer.

the note i had threw at him read, 'janitor's closet at lunch???' in my moderately sloppy handwriting.

i know what you're thinking. who would want to have sex in a dirty closet? for one, it's actually quite clean, and two, jaden and i would.