XIII - II (Bryce x Josh)

👟🍑🍚
"truth or dare"
bryce x josh

DISCLAIMER: feminization of the male body

a/n: the fact that nessa said the n-word and tried to sue the kid that exposed her😳

3rd person pov:

josh was currently stuck in a coat closet with bryce.

he knew he couldn't take five shots, and bryce obviously had as well, so now he was stuck with the overbearing alpha.

bryce smirked at josh, running a teasing tongue over his teeth as his eyes repeatedly ran up and down the omega's body. "i knew it." he stated.

josh raised an eyebrow in confusion and did his best not to blush from bryce's gaze.

"knew what?" he crossed his arms over his chest in a protective manner while attempting to ignore the heavy tension of alpha pheromones in the tight space of the closet.

if he were being honest, the scent of an aroused alpha was making his knees shake, but the dim lighting in the room fortunately prohibited bryce from seeing that.

bryce leaned into josh's space and chuckled when he audibly gasped at the proximity.

he spoke softly against the omega's ear, "i knew you wanted me. you could've just taken the shots but you chose to be in here with me instead."

josh shivered and swallowed thickly, his vision hazy from the sheer amount of pheromones he was inhaling. "n-no, i don't." he cursed himself for stuttering but carried on, "even i can't take five shots of vodka without getting drunk. and i didn't want to be shit-faced tonight."

bryce growled and his scent thickened, "don't lie to me, omega. you're practically trembling for me right now."

he ran a single finger across josh's exposed torso, smiling madly as the skin jumped beneath his touch.

"see?" he reiterated.

josh shook his head in disagreement. "it's only because you're an alpha and you're letting your scent out. it's not because it's you. and i have a name, i'm not just an omega."

josh didn't want brcye to know that he had been crushing on him for a while. and even so, he wasn't going to allow himself to be just another one of the alpha's hook ups.

no.

so he placed his hand on bryce's chest and let it fall to the waistband of his sweatpants.

bryce growled but josh didn't go any further. he knew that they only had a couple minutes left in the closet, and he wanted to tease the alpha a bit.

josh leaned forward enough so that their lips barely touched one another's, then he suddenly pulled away once bryce made a move to close the gap of space between them.