XIX (Griffin x Anthony)

🌿🦠🪀
"sickly sweet"
griffin x anthony

a/n: anthony does not have corona in this, just the flu😂

anthony's pov:

i woke up feeling nauseous.

i groaned in discomfort and realized that i also had a slight tickle in the back of my throat.

the sheets felt unusually scratchy against my bare chest and my sweat drenched the sheets.

i gingerly blinked open my eyes and rolled over to a cooler part of the bed.

"griff...in," i started, my voice scratchy. i sat up on an elbow and gently shook his shoulder. "griff, i don't feel good." i continued.

griffin woke up moments later and stretched his long limbs with a groan.

i pouted and buried my head underneath his chin. "griffin," i whined.

griffin wrapped his arms around me and subconsciously nuzzled into my hair.

"what's wrong, baby?" he said in his morning voice.

and i would have admired that voice if i hadn't felt so sick that morning.

"i think 'm sick, but i have an interview with josh today and i also have errands to run."

griffin cracked open his eyes, a questioning expression on display.

he placed the back of his hand against my forehead and was shocked awake at my temperature.

"ant, baby, you have a fever! you can't go anywhere today. you could be contagious." he chastised while pressing his hand against my cheeks to be sure.

i shook my head in disagreement.

"but i have to! this is really important." i wriggled out of griffin's grasp and jumped to my feet.

i swayed once i was standing upright but i forced myself into the bathroom before griffin could drag me back to bed.

i knew that he was worried, but there was nothing a bit of fever medicine and ginger ale couldn't fix.

and as long as i didn't get too close to anyone, i wouldn't spread it to them.

everything would be fine.