VIII (Jaden x Anthony)

🤠💼🍪
"it's okay"
jaden x anthony

🤠💼🍪"it's okay"jaden x anthony

WARNING: mentions of abuse

a/n: thank you guys for over 2k reads!🥺

i honestly can't believe that more than 2,000 people have discovered and decided to read this book, so thank you! i hope you continue to enjoy it. also, please comment more everyone! i want to talk to readers and fellow authors more, so don't be shy.

also are y'all feeling jaden's new hair color? and the breakup with mads? ooo child...💀

jaden's pov:

i woke up from the sunlight shining on my face, groaning and stretching my limbs.

anthony shifted besides me and i smiled from the memories of yesterday.

last night i had finally asked anthony to be mine.

we had been dancing around each other and flirting for more than two months, and i couldn't bare it for any longer.

he had accepted (naturally), and we cuddled until we both fell asleep to the gentle feeling of one another.

the rest of the boys suddenly busted into my room as obnoxiously as possible, jumping onto the bed and landing on top of anthony and i.

they were shouting, cheering actually, and i was very confused by their antics.

then anthony groaned and cracked his eyes open, bryce splayed out on top of him.

i growled and shoved bryce, causing him to fall onto the floor with a thud.

i sat up properly and pulled anthony onto my lap.

"what are you guys doing in here?" i asked, my tone laced with annoyance.

anthony had his head tucked into the crook of my shoulder in the most adorable way possible. his breathing was soft too but i knew he hadn't fallen asleep again.

"you two are finally a thing?!" griffin managed to sputter out first.

his phone was suddenly shoved into my face and i read the post from tiktok room. it was a photo of anthony and i's intertwined hands.

i had posted it on snapchat with a heart as the caption and tagged him in it.

of course tiktok room had already gotten their hands on it.

i looked up at the rest of the boys who were all staring at me with curious and expectant eyes once i finished looking over the post.

"yeah," i replied simply, to which anthony finally sat up at and kissed me on the cheek.

"yup! since last night." he added, smiling at me as i ran a soothing hand over his back.

i returned his dimple-filled smile and then kissed him on the forehead.