XIII (Bryce x Josh)

👟🍑🍚
"truth or dare"
bryce x josh

WARNING: a/b/o dynamics & bryce is an asshole (at first)

a/n: this quarantine has been very lonely, so if you want to become friends you can pm me and we can start talking! i hope you've all been staying inside and staying safe🤍

josh's pov:

i woke up to the sound of muffled laughter, groaning and covering my eyes with a pillow as the sun blindingly streamed through the curtains.

just as i sat up to stretch my limbs, bryce barged into my room without the slightest bit of a warning.

he smirked at me as he jumped into my bed, purposely landing on top of me.

his proximity caused me to inhale a large whiff of his scent, and the heavy pheromones almost forced me into submission.

i huffed and controlled my hormones, pushing at his chest when his arms and legs boxed me in. "bryce, stop it. get off," i complained, my voice still rough with sleep.

bryce chuckled and let out a challenging growl. "no."

i curled into myself and turned away from him so i wouldn't have to look him in the eyes. "you're not gonna fuck me, get off."

i had tried to sound firm but my voice betrayed me as the sentence came out as a whisper.

bryce grabbed my chin and forced me to return his gaze, his eyes flashing in arousal.

he buried his nose into the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply, crooning in approval.

the feeling of being desired by such a strong alpha had me baring my neck in submission, i felt like i was wanted.

i then immediately realized what i had done and jerked away from his touch.

bryce had fucked just about every single beta and omega in the house besides quinton and i.

i didn't want to allow him the satisfaction of taking me as well.

but it just felt so right.

he made me feel like he actually wanted me, not only my body. even if i knew that it wasn't true.

the rest of the boys may have seen no harm in having casual sex with him, but i couldn't bring myself to do that.

i knew that it would only make me feel like a toy. like i was only good for sex. like i was worthless.

so i wouldn't.

i would not whore myself out to bryce, no matter how good he made me feel.

i was about to seriously tell the alpha to fuck off when griffin, the only other alpha in the house, slammed the door open.