IX (Griffin x Kio)

💰⚡️🥂
"good as gold"
griffin x kio

a/n: holy shit, we reached 3k already

a/n: holy shit, we reached 3k already. thank you guys! i love you all🥺

also, i know nothing about boxing or the MMA so please bear with me in this chapter. and this is another a/b/o dynamics chapter, so please don't read it if you don't like it.

3rd person pov:

griffin swung at his opponent, his fist connecting with the brunette man's face.

blood trickled out of the man's mouth and the crowd roared, some cheering and some booing.

griffin waited only a few seconds as the man swayed on his feet before he punched him in the ribs.

the announcers laughed, "wow! it looks like johnson is going for another knock out!"

"the crowd is very divided tonight! but i think i'm leaning towards johnson, looks like he might have the upper hand!"

griffin took a deep breath as he watched the man double over in pain, swearing at him.

"let's go ondreaz! you got this," his coach yelled from outside of the ring.

but griffin could tell that ondreaz was done.

he was a rookie and he didn't know how to pace himself correctly.

he went full send in the first half and couldn't defend himself from griffin's jabs now.

griffin watched as ondreaz charged at him, his eyes filled with anger and determination while his angered pheromones swirled in the air.

but griffin easily dodged his advances and punched him in the solar plexus, then using his left hand to hit ondreaz in the nose.

ondreaz's eye rolled back and he passed out on the mat with a thud.

griffin cringed at the younger man's bloody nose as the referee held his arm up, announcing him as the winner and giving him the belt.

the crowd cheered, "johnson! johnson! johnson!"

he stepped out of the ring and held the belt up, his team surrounding him.

they cheered almost as loudly as the crowd did, simultaneously leading him to his changing room.

interviewers bombarded him with flashing lights and microphones in his face, but he let out his scent to keep them far enough away to breath.