VII (Special Character x Kio)

😈💟🔮
"pitter patter"
quinton (q) x kio

a/n: quinton is 18 in this and kio is 22, so please don't come for me

a/n: quinton is 18 in this and kio is 22, so please don't come for me. and let's pretend quinton is 6'1 as well.

quinton's pov:

my english 101 professor was so fucking cute.

he wore the cutest oversized sweaters, had these adorable reading glasses, and his hair was always hanging in his eyes.

he always had a thermal of coffee in hand while he taught, and his smile was the purest thing ever.

i wanted to cuddle and fuck him at the same time.

when he told us that he was only 22 on the first day of class, i was pleasantly surprised.

i knew that it was most likely against the rules to have a crush on a professor, but how could you not when he looked like that?

everything he did was adorable.

especially the way he would blush and stutter whenever a student complimented him.

the only problem was that i didn't know whether he was interested in men or not.

and my crush had only deepened for mr. cyr or kio, as he had told us, as the semester progressed.

i wasn't the type of person to shy away from a perceived prospect, but this situation was much more complicated than usual and it was eating me up inside.

my roommate, zach, had told that i wasn't being myself lately and that i really needed to loosen up.

at first i brushed him off, but then it started affecting my grades and my other friends mentioned it as well.

i knew then that it was getting too far, and that i needed to distract myself somehow.

so that was how zach, terin, jeremy and i had ended up at a gay club on the other side of los angeles.

we had decided to go somewhere that was farther away from home so i could clear my thoughts and find some new people to mingle with.

but i knew that i still wouldn't completely forget about kio if i didn't get a few drinks in me.

so i ended up doing three shots, along with drinking a cup of beer.

to say the least, i was a little tipsy.

just tipsy enough to loosen up and forget about my problems for the night.

although not enough to forget where i was.

"see? don't you feel better now?" zach said with a slight slur as he leaned heavily onto jeremy.

i smiled, "yeah. thanks for taking me out guys."