X (Griffin x Anthony x Jaden)

🐊📟🥒
"sick day"
griffin x anthony x jaden

a/n: y'all are probably thinking this will be a polyamory chapter, but it's not

a/n: y'all are probably thinking this will be a polyamory chapter, but it's not. jaden will actually be both anthony and griffin's best friend. it'll make more sense once you've read it.

thank you guys for 5k by the way, y'all are the best, i swear🤧

3rd person pov:

anthony sneezed and groaned, blowing his nose into one of the tissues he had next to him.

he was sick. had been for two days now, and he wanted to cut his nose off.

on top of the allergies, being sick meant he couldn't really kiss griffin, so that only lessened his spirit even more.

speaking of which, griffin and jaden were in the kitchen together trying to figure out how to open the can of chicken noodle soup.

anthony trudged into the kitchen with a groan. "ugh, my allergies are so annoying right now."

both griffin and jaden turned to him, the pair of their hands prying at the can.

anthony laughed at them, shaking his head. "you have to use a can opener guys."

his voice sounded congested and he coughed briefly, groaning again right afterwards.

griffin cooed at his boyfriend, wrapping him up in his arms. "hey baby, not feeling good?" he inquired, although he definitely knew the answer.

"couldn't be worse," anthony moaned, hiding his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

griffin smoothed his hand over anthony's hair, kissing along his jawline and neck to make him feel a little better.

"i know. go lay back down, we'll come with food and medicine soon."

anthony nodded cutely in response and griffin pecked him on the cheek before releasing him to walk back into his room.

josh had come into the kitchen to find jaden still struggling to open the can, even with the can opener in hand.

he scoffed and snatched both of the items away from his friend.

after placing the can opener around the rim of the can, he easily turned it, eventually removing the entire lid.

"you're an idiot," he said, then pouring a glass of orange juice and leaving the kitchen.

jaden perked up, "thanks!" he exclaimed, completely disregarding the fact that josh had just insulted him.

he poured the soup into a bowl and griffin went to the medicine cabinet to pull out aspirin and cough syrup for anthony.

griffin hated that his boyfriend was sick. especially since he couldn't kiss him on the lips.

but mostly because his baby wasn't feeling good.