Human ~ Age 10

Asao had told them to meet him tomorrow at 8am, before he said goodbye and left.

Hikaru, not waiting for anyone, promptly turned around and left them without a word.

Hanae simply glanced at Aizen, he could swear she nodded at him, and also left, leaving him alone in the open field.

With nothing else to do, he left, but not home. There was no reason for him to go home that early. Who was he kidding? He didn't wish to see Minato. Even though the man had told him he understood why Aizen didn't want to speak with him, the boy was sure he was going to try and ask him questions. Try and make him talk.

Which was the last thing he wanted to do.

_

So, he roamed. He roamed the streets, not really having a destination in mind, until he passed by a store.

Ichiraku Ramen.

He remembered how Kushina had always talked about the store and how its spicy ramen was the only thing to satisfy her urge for strong food. Aizen didn't really like spicy food, he was more of a salty kind of lover. But, there's no harm in going in, right?

So in he went.

"Welcome! What would you like?" A kind-looking man greeted him with a smile on his face.

"Uh... Your house special?" Aizen said the first thing that came to mind and the man nodded his head.

"It will be done in five minutes, why don't you take a seat?" He gestured towards the chair and disappeared into the back room, leaving Aizen. The said boy blinked and took a seat, waiting for the food to arrive.

After what it seemed like exactly five minutes, the man came back with a steaming bowl of ramen, "Here you go!" He handed him the bowl. Aizen reached into his back pocket, intending to pay for the meal, but the man shook his head, "First meal is a free meal."

"Oh, thank you!" Aizen bowed his head and took the chopsticks, before he dived in. He was starving since he hadn't eaten breakfast and the mental strain he went through with the Genjutsu really wore him out. Then, the moment he took a bite, it was as if he was enlightened. His eyes widened and he stopped chewing, the flavour of the food leaving him awe struck.

"Is it good?" The man asked.

"Good? It's fantastic!" Aizen answered and dived back in, literally inhaling the noodles.

"I'm glad it's up to your taste! Enjoy your meal!"

Aizen sure did.

_

After a while, he made his way towards the Uchiha Compound, intent on seeing little Itachi. Maybe the little baby could brighten up his day. Since he had already visited a lot of times, nobody gave him any trouble as he headed towards the Main Household and to where Mikoto and Itachi were. Nobody except the Clan Leader, that is.

"Namikaze Aizen." The man's gruff voice stopped him in his tracks and Aizen didn't dare turn around.

"Yes?" He quietly asked, eyes wide as he stared ahead of himself.

"You seem to be visiting us a lot." Even though it wasn't a question, Aizen felt like he was obligated to answer.

"Yes, I got to know your son, Itachi," footsteps resounded from behind him and he stood still as they neared him, "Uh, I've never wished any harm." A hand settled atop his shoulder and he was roughly turned around to face the man.

"You are the spitting image of your brother." Eyes darker than the abyss stared into his own and they were so much different than Obito's.

"I've been told that a lot." He unconsciously blurted out and immediately looked away.