Chuunin Exams ~ Age 11

After the little incident with Kakashi, Aizen kept on practising.

Most of the time, the balloon would stay still for ten seconds or so, before it rolled over.

That was a good thing. He was getting the hang of it.

_

Then the exams rolled around the corner and no, he wasn't getting the hang of it.

"I'm doomed." Was all he said as he met up with Hikaru and Hanae.

The former raised his brows, "That's nothing new."

Aizen looked at him, not even having enough strength to get annoyed, "How nice of you to care." He mumbled out, not liking how heavy his body felt. He spent too much time on trying to get the Rasengan down, that he wasted much of his chakra.

"Anytime." Hikaru grinned, but it wasn't a happy smile.

Hanae sighed from besides them, "Can you not do this so early in the morning?" She asked, not looking at them.

Hikaru scoffed, rolling his pale eyes, "Don't interfere." Was the only thing he said.

_

As they headed towards the academy, where the first exam was to be held, they ran into Asao, "Ah, I see all of you decided to take the exam." He said, leaning onto a nearby tree.

"Did you not expect that?" Aizen asked, furrowing his brows.

Asao shrugged his shoulders, "If one of you decided not to, then the other two wouldn't be able to take the exam." He admitted, straightening up.

"That's..." Hikaru trailed off, staring at the man.

"But! There's no need to worry about that now!" Asao grinned, "You have an exam to take, be on your way!" He urged them with a small smile on his face.

Not a moment later, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Well that was eventful," Hanae commented, walking ahead of Hikaru and Aizen, "Let's go."

_

They seated themselves in a room, but were soon split up. Something about them being teammates so they couldn't sit together.

In front of them was a paper with ten questions, "You have an hour to answer all of those questions." A woman said, standing before them.

She looked rather intimidating.

Aizen glanced down at the paper and found himself dying on the inside the more he read through the questions. He could maybe answer seven of those... "Cheating is prohibited and if you are caught more than five times, you are disqualified." The woman added, staring them down.

Prohibited? Then why aren't they disqualified after the first time they are caught?

Deciding not to waste time on thinking about that, Aizen took his pencil and went to work.

_

Half an hour later, he was positive he had done the seven questions right, but three remained.

Damn.

From the corner of his eye, he caught sight of silver-hair. Their eyes met and Aizen nodded at him, causing Kakashi to furrow his brows. Warily looking around, Aizen slowly raised his hands and showed Kakashi eight fingers, nine fingers, and ten fingers, indicating towards the last three questions.

Seemingly understanding what he meant, Kakashi looked away and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small, white piece of paper. A few moments later, he scribbled something onto it, not getting caught by the examiners, and he flicked it towards Aizen.