Mission One [Part Two]

You sat there, waiting patiently for you to remember that you still existed.

You knew that Tony Stark really wanted her to, more than anything, team up with Parker and help the kid out here and there.

This was after all, probably Peter's first serious fight, involving other heroes.

Wait, scratch that—this definitely was Peter's first fight, given all of the small talk he was making in between battle.

As soon as Peter had gotten far enough away, you crept slowly, keeping your distance.

But, also remaining close by, waiting for Tony's signal.

You watched as Peter made his way to one of the terminals.

"Keep close to him, kid." you heard Tony say to you through your suits communication system.

"Got it." you responded, gripping your fists, beginning to hover a few feet off the ground.

Not high enough to be seen, but enough to get yourself to fly past everyone.

You made your way carefully, falling behind Peter.

You watched through the glass, as he crashed into the building, now fighting off Falcon and Bucky.

"You have have a metal arm?!" Peter exclaimed questionably, stopping Bucky's punch.

"That is awesome dude!" Peter continued, before being swept away by Falcon and eventually escaping his grasp.

This was absolute torture for you—you couldn't do anything until Tony gave her the go.

You watched as Peter fought off the both of Falcon and Bucky and frankly, he was doing fine on his own.

"Kid, small change of plans, I'm gonna need backup over here." you heard Tony's voice again.

You popped up, immediately flying over to Tony's location, abandoning the scene where Peter was.

You, no longer concealing your presence, soared over, now flying side-by-side with Tony Stark.

"We need to try and stop Maximoff." he said, pointing to Clint and Wanda, who were now running off.

You nodded, the two of them flying over into your direction.

Tony launched quite a few missiles, hitting the surrounding areas, creating enough damage to corner them.

You had landed on the ground, a few feet in front of Wanda and Clint.

You swiped your hand up, creating a long, wall of a clear barrier, in front of them and the direction they were going in.

The two of them stopped running, unable to get around the force field wall.

Tony flew in, aiming his hand at them, but not shooting.

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings." Tony began.

"You locked me in my room," Wanda replied hastily.

"Okay, first, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you." Tony defended.

You looked over to Clint, finally feeling weird, fighting against one of the men you've worked with.

Clint looked over to you, making solid eye contact.

You looked down, feeling somewhat awkward about the position they were both in.

"Hey, Clint!" Tony exclaimed, still hovering and aiming at them.

"Hey, man," Clint responded. He turned his attention to you, "Hey, kid."