Ms. Glass Kicked Some Ass

You, Peter and Happy took the elevator to a different floor, where one of the combat training rooms were.

Obviously, you and Peter would be using both of your more, 'super human' abilities, so they needed to go to a specialised combat training room.

Happy observed behind the bulletproof glass window, not expecting this fight to take very long.

No one had really expressed it, but you were one of Tony Stark's prized, trained pupils, that everyone took great confidence in.

Hence, why Tony sent you on the 'Peter Mission' to begin with.

You and Peter, both still remains with your masks on, stood across from each other, waiting for Happy's instructions.

The room was bright, white and large enough for them to run around in.

You observed Peter head-to-toe, you were quite impressed with the new suit Tony Had made for him.

It suited him well, in your opinion.

"Alright, you two. Have at it. But, I don't want to send anyone to the emergency room, so let's keep this as friendly as possible!" Happy exclaimed, before signalling to go.

Peter instinctively shot a web straight for you.

Oh, Parker. So predictable.

You effortlessly raised a hand creating the transparent wall in front of you, letting the web slide down.

Peter frowned under his mask and shot you for the ceiling, swinging upwards.

You watched him quickly, as Peter continued to shoot more and more webs at you.

You continued to repeat the same thing, using large chunks of matter to form shields, large enough to protect yourself.

Peter continued to swing from one place to another and you were getting tired of this.

You raised a hand, extending two fingers and swept them to your left.

A large, clear, barrier formed right in front of where Peter was swinging into.

Peter hit the barrier, sliding down the ground, like a bird flying into a glass window.

Happy watched in amusement, knowing that you could finishing this soon, but waited patiently.

You felt a bit of an advantage, not only because you had-had several years of experience and training compared to him, but also, you were probably more used to using these powers for combat purposes than Peter was.

And, well, Peter was using a new suit. He probably hasn't had the chance to figure out all of the new features that would make this fight a lot easier for him.

You sighted, letting him have a running jumpstart at you, reading for actual hand-to-hand combat.

Peter ran to you, diving for your feet.

You jumped, not landing back on the ground for a while.

Peter slid across the room a bit and you watched him, before you realised some webs were attached to your feet and you began to fly across the room as well.

Peter got up and you crashed into the wall of the room.

Peter chuckle and you got up, not phased.