Back Home

You waited for a Tony and Happy to get back from dropping Peter off.

You didn't really know what was left of your mission really. Now that Peter already agreed to take the internship.

You sighed, thinking about getting to go home.

Tony had notified you that, you probably wouldn't get home until the next morning.

So you spent the last night at the tower, taking refuge in a room you normally did, whenever the occasion came up and you needed to stay over.

You pulled up your phone, texting your boyfriend before going to bed.

"Hey, love." You greeted him.

You watched as the text-dots came up, waiting for his response.

"Hi, baby." Alex texted back.

You smile tiredly, feeling your heart flutter at the name he calls you.

"How was your day?"

"Good, you?"

"It was tiring, but I was able to get it done, thankfully."

At this point, you were drifting off to sleep, laying in your bed.

"That's good, baby. I'm proud of you. Why don't you get some rest? It's late, you're probably tired."

Aw, I love him. He knows.

"Thank you, bb. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight, love you." you finished.

"Goodnight, love you more."

After all the things that went down that day, all the mixed emotions and trying to read Peter's low key aggression towards you, you fell asleep that night, feeling at peace.

The next morning was Sunday.

Tony Stark was at the tower for a few hours, you met with him in his office, before heading on the jet with Happy.

"Have a seat, kid." Tony began, as you placed yourself down in front of his office desk.

The two of you sat there in silence, before you finally spoke up.

A part of you was afraid of hearing that you would need to say longer for the mission, but you started to talk anyways,

"So..." you began awkwardly.

"He has no clue that it's you." Tony informed.

"Oh, yes! Um, thank you, for the suit upgrade, I mean." You continued, looking at the floor.

"Of course. Alright!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands together,

"Status update on Parker." Tony continued.

"Oh, uh, well... at first, he seemed very, um... well, not too happy about me being there to partner with him. But, I think out last conversation really got him to opening up more to the idea." you answered truthfully.

Tony nodded, "How do you think he's going with the new suit?"

"He still needs more time to adjust and figure stuff out. Did you leaving him the suit?" You asked worriedly, thinking about what it would be like when you got back and had the suit.