Confession [Part Two]

You felt your chest rise to your throat.

All this time, Peter was really into you.

All those times, when he'd act like such a weirdo, it's because he was into you.

How could you not see that?

You knew that you didn't see it because you were so focused on the mission all the time, that your normal human emotion senses were always fucked up.

Your priorities were always to put the mission first.

Complete the mission, don't disappoint Mr. Stark.

You stood there, in front of the boy who you had been leading on and you were ready to break down.

You felt one hundred thousand times more horrible, knowing that you did that to him.

So many thoughts had been running through your head, that you didn't realise that you hadn't said anything in response for a minute and a half, now.

"Y/N...?" Peter finally got the courage to croak up.

You finally closed your jaw, without changing your expression, you only muttered,

"Peter... you're going to hate me..." you began, not even taking a second to blink and not even breaking eye contact with him.

You were numbed out.

You hadn't even processed what Peter had just said to you, because you were so overwhelmingly consumed with guilt.

And, now knowing the fact that Peter, not only thought of you as one of his best friends, but was actually in love with you, now made you feel even more in the wrong.

All you felt is that what you were doing was wrong.

"W-what?" Peter chuckled, "Why would you even say that? I could never hate you." Peter said, giving a reassuring smile.

"If anything, I thought you'd hate me!" he laughed.

You couldn't help by smile a bit, but it faded away real quick.

You blew a sigh and looked to the ground.

Without thinking, you wrapped your arms around Peter, thinking it was to be the last time she'd ever get to.

Peter, taken aback, hesitated for a second, not knowing exactly what was going on, or what your response to his confession was.

But, he didn't question it, he just hugged back.

Peter gave you a tight, but gentle squeeze of embrace. He shut his eyes, inhaling the scene of your shampoo.

Peter felt the world stop in that second, he didn't want anything, or anyone to interrupt this moment.

You've both hugged before, but this one, was different.

You knew.

You finally knew.

You, on the other hand, tried your best to hold back tears, your head still buried in the crook of Peter's neck.

You finally released, looking at him again, cueing him the break the hug.

You directed eye contact with Peter again.

"Peter," you began.

You sighed, "I didn't go back home this weekend."

Peter chuckled, "What? What do you mean?"

"I was-" you continued, knowing that whatever you were saying next was about to change everything forever.

Peter's suspicions began to pick up again, all of your secrecy. The mode of ''trying to figure out what was going on with her' began to turn on again.

"I was in Berlin." you finished quickly.

A look of confusion grew upon Peter's face, things hadn't quite put together, yet.

"Berlin? What were you-" Peter began, but you raised a hand, cueing for him to stop talking.

"Tony Stark, had sent me to Berlin this weekend, for the same reason he called you in and so that we could work together." you pressed on.

Peter's face grew even more confused,

"Y/N, what are you talking ab-" he continued, still in denial about what was going on.

"Peter." you began, lowering your voice, looking around to make sure there was no chance of anyone hearing.

"I know that you're Spider-Man." you whispered, closing your eyes.

Peter)# heart sunk to the bottom of his chest.

"Wh-wha-h-how?" he managed to mutter out.

"I know that you're Spider-Man, because... I-"

You continued quietly,

"I'm Blue Glass."