Panic is magic

One and a half hours went before I was grabbed by panic and guilt. I had to tell Nitri and Lena. They deserved to know, and I knew that if I didn't say anything, everything would just go wrong. Tony was in the middle of telling about his personal view of Thor's trickster brother, Loki, when I decided to cut him off. I hated being serious this soon, but it would kill me if I didn't say it. Well, the fact that I have more soulmates was also killing me, but Nitri and Lena were more important right now.
"I'm sorry to interrupt, Tony, but I have something that I have to say, or else it will kill me inside"
I paused a little, to see their reaction. They were all looking at me. Oh no.. did I make a wrong move?
"Go on"
Tony said. He didn't sound upset, which was good.. I think?
"My two best friends, Lena and Nitri, they don't know about all my soulmarks. I promised myself that I'd tell them when I found at least one of them. Now that you're all here... they need to know! My parents too!"
I literally didn't know what to do with myself. Everything was just about to go wrong in my head. Why did my life have to be like this? Not only do I have this many soulmarks, my friends don't know, and my soulmates don't know I have more soulmates. I was so lost in a downward spiral, that I didn't notice what was going on around me. It was only when Vision called out to me, that I looked around. Objects were floating around me. The plant, bowl and remote control were floating. Even the table was hovering a little over the floor.

———🍀———🌸❦🌼———🍁———

Everyone tried to calm Flora down after that short incident. She seemed relieved to know that they fully supported her, about her friends and family, though she was hiding something else. Vision could see it on her. But one thing at a time.
"We fully understand why you want to tell your friends. Any person would've done that!"
Natasha said.
"I can't believe I forgot that multi-marked has abilities, though I've never seen, or heard, of something that strong"
Tony muttered, as he began to look something up on a computer. Flora sighed and leaned back into the couch.
"I want to tell Nitri and Lena tomorrow. At least I can sleep a little better, knowing that I have you guys"
She said and smiled. This time it looked happy and carefree, but Vision noticed how quickly it dimmed a little. He knew he had to ask her about it, but he also knew that it might not be good, when she was surrounded by so many people. Flora seemed very overwhelmed by the situation and everything right now, and he hoped that he could be a sort of safe zone person, since he was not her soulmate.
"We will always be by your side"
He said and put an arm around Wanda.

———

Flora had gone to her room to rest. Meanwhile the Avengers discussed plans for tomorrow.
"Our soulmate is the most special person on the planet, if not the galaxy, but she has lived a normal life. If she wants to be treated like everyone else, we should respect that"
Steve said and the others nodded.
"It is hard not to treat her like a special person, but the last thing I would want, was to be uncomfortable around me"
Thor said. Everyone agreed that they just wanted the best for their soulmate. Even if they had to tone down a bit with their affection. Though there was one thing they couldn't ignore. Her multi-mark abilities.
"Did you see the table? I'm pretty sure it was floating too"
Bruce said.
"But is that even possible? Multi-marked's ability usually can't do so much. She shouldn't even be able to lifts multiple objects"
Clint asked. Everyone sent each other a look, trying to figure out if anyone knew anything, or had an idea of what their soulmate was.
"We should see her other abilities before we make too many assumptions and guesses"
Vision finally said.
"I still think we should look into it. Annabella Rex, the current known person with the most soulmarks, can still only do basic things"

Annabelle Rex. A woman with 6 soulmates. Her abilities were diverse and different in many ways, but she wasn't able to do crazy things with them. Only summon a small flame, lift up to 300 grams (10,6 oz), control small bodies of water, but not too many individuals. The small stuff. From what the Avengers just saw their soulmate do, Flora might set more than one record.

A/N

Happy Valentine's Day! :D
Okay, so I've been writing a lot and have a few chapters drafted now.
Sooooo, I decided that there will sometimes also come a chapter out on Fridays.

Tuesday will always be an update day, and I mean always!

Thanks for reading my fan fiction! Even if you don't vote or comment!❤️