if both of them are dead

We landed a few kilometres away. I recognised the forest area. My parents always took me out here on weekends.
"Argh! You're stepping on me"
Someone said, but I was so far away from reality, that I didn't register who it was. I just started to run, not caring about the Avengers.
"Flora!"
They yelled after me, but I quickly went over the hill. I ran so fast that I was out of the forest in a few seconds. I had no idea what happened, but my mom somehow teleported us a few kilometres away. I took out my phone and looked at the time:

14:30

Did we time travel too? I ran past cars not caring if they saw me. If it was about an hour ago my mom sent us away, anything could have happened. The landscape passed by with a whim, and I might've triggered two speed checks, but nothing really mattered. I went faster than the cars on the road, but it wasn't fast enough. When I came closer to my house, a giant black smoke cloud lifted from the house, and flew up. I first thought that it was smoke from the fire, but the cloud seemed to move in a strange way. Like it was moving with a goal. It suddenly flung itself towards me, making that weird hissing sound. As it came closer, the wind began to blow stronger. I looked at it, dead centre, as I focused on blowing it away. Away from me, my home and my parents.
"GO AWAY!"
I yelled, as I let out all my anger. I could hear the trees rustle and many loose things getting flung around, but I stood still. The smoke cloud disappeared without a trace, and I ran to my house.

———🍀———🌸❦🌼———🍁———

"Flora!"
Vision yelled, but she stormed off. The others yelled too, but she was already gone. He looked at the Avengers, which looked understandably confused. From what he could figure out, they had just traveled several kilometres away, an hour into the future. Or maybe they had just been away from reality in an hour, but for them it felt like a second.
"I'm going after her"
He said and flew up over the trees.
"Me too!"
Thor said and raised his hammer.
"Oh yeah! Okay cool! We'll call the police or something then"
Tony said annoyed.

The two flew, with Vision leading his way. They were sent further away than he had originally thought. About 10 km (6,2 miles) as the crow flies. Sometimes he noticed something on the road, but it moved too fast for him to catch it. He had the feeling that it might be Flora. As they neared the house, a strong wind suddenly hit them.
"Look!"
Thor yelled, and pointed at a low hanging smoke cloud. It was moving towards something on the ground, but the wind was too strong. Suddenly a storm of wind hit, and both got pushed several meters back.
From their bird view, Vision could see that it had been a shock wave. The wheat on the different field was laying down and things had been blown over. He spotted Flora in the corn field, as she walked away from the middle of the shock wave, and towards her house. Had it really been her who had created that shock wave of wind?

———🍀———🌸❦🌼———🍁———

I stood in my home. Or what was left of it. It looked like it had burned from the middle and then stopped half way through. Anything of significance on the inside was gone. There was no fire. Just ashes. I looked at the yellow bricks, as some of them on the second floor had survived.

I was standing in the middle of the aftermath of a battle.

My parents were gone. Not even their burned bodies could be seen. They were gone.
I hoped, with everything in my body, that my mom had done the same thing she did to me and the Avengers. I hoped that they were hiding somewhere. That the smoke cloud hadn't taken them.

Someone landed next to me, but it just passed my mind.

Nothing really mattered in this moment.

A/N

Suggestions are always appreciated ;)