Chapter 4

Marshall picked up his sister and the new baby from the hospital. Chloe talked his ear off the whole way there which just reminded him of when his girls were younger. He had brought the brand-new infant seat up the day before. Becca hated that her brother was doing all this stuff for her. She wanted to get a job but no one would hire someone 9 months pregnant. She was determined to get a job as soon as she was releases by the doctor to work.

"Becs, I've been thinking," he said, standing in her room.
"Did you hurt yourself?" she joked.
"Little bit. But we need a new assistant for me. You want it?"
"You really want your little sister as an assistant?"
"I do, would help me keep track of you and would give me peace of mind that you ain't getting treated wrong."
"Ok."

He nodded. He was already having Paul get it all in place. She was the perfect fit because he wasn't remotely tempted to hit on his younger sister which meant things would actually get done.

"Ready to go?" a nurse asked stepping into the room.
"More than ready," Becca replied.

She checked the seat over with the baby inside. She nodded her head and went over the discharge paperwork. Becca sat in a wheelchair with the baby seat in her lap. They left the room. Marshall drove them back to his house. Chloe ran up to the door. Marshall carried the infant seat.

"Mama, I like living here," Chloe said.
"It's only temporary Chloe," she said earning her a scowl from both her brother and her daughter. "What?"
"I ain't in a rush for you to go nor am I kicking you out, Becs," Marshall said.
"I know that."
"So don't be in a hurry to leave. Its lonely here without the girls here. You, Chloe, and now Axel have brought some life back into it."

She stared at her brother who was getting sentimental. He looked at the infant, sound asleep in his seat. He smiled. It was fun having small children back in his house. He missed his girls being little. They used to run around the house acting crazy, putting on little dance routines and singing in the kitchen. He pretty much had it all again because of Chloe. He loved it.

"Next week, we will head to the studio and start working," he said.
"What about the kids?" she asked.
"Chloe can go to the daycare and you can keep Axel with you in the office."
"Are you sure?"
"I own the damn company. I get to make the rules."

She chuckled. Marshall went to get the menus so they could order for dinner. He handed one to his sister. She smiled up at him.

"Nachos?" she asked.
"Sounds good," he said.

She unbuckled Axel and took him from the seat. She cuddled him while Marshall ordered dinner. They sat around most of the night. She posted a picture of the new baby to her Instagram. She had a bunch of new followers thanks to her brothers. It was weird to her. She wasn't used to it all yet.

"Marshall," she said.
"Sup?" he asked.
"How do you deal with it all? I feel like I shouldn't post any pictures of my kids."
"They are harmless for the most part. I will make sure you have security when and if you need it."

She nodded.

*a week later*

Becca took her kids to Axel's first doctor's appointment. Then headed for the studio. Marshall was busy working already. She walked inside where Paul was waiting for her. They dropped Chloe off at the daycare. Then he showed her to the office. She was good with numbers and things which was perfect for her to be setting everything in motion for tours and things.

"You will do just fine," he told her.

She nodded slightly. She set the infant seat down on the couch in the room. He was sound asleep in it. Paul spent the day showing her what needed to be done. It was pretty much keeping her brother on track.

"I've been trying to keep him on track my whole life," she joked.
"Hey trash talker," Marshall walked in.

Becca laughed. He threw an arm over her shoulders and took her around to introduce her to everyone in the building. She had already met Denaun at the house. He smiled when they walked in the studio.

"How's the new one?" he asked her.
"Axel's doing great. Gaining weight like he should," she said.
"Awesome."

She nodded. Skylar Grey walked in the room.

"Hey bro, who is this?" Skylar asked.
"Hey, this is my sister Becca," Marshall said.
"Oh hey, I have heard a lot about you."
"That scares me," Becca said.

Skylar laughed. She was right around Becca's age. Marshall hoped that they would get along rather well. Becca needed some new friends.