Chapter 34

Shawn and Becca had picked a date for their wedding. They had chosen October 7th. She had begun planning with Ashley's help. Marshall and Nate avoided all planning as often as they could. Becca was excited. She didn't want traditional because that just wasn't her and Shawn. She was looking into black wedding gowns.

"Black?" Alaina asked her.

Becca nodded. She had one in mind already. The girls were going with her to try on dresses.

"Becca, are you sure about the black dress?" Alaina asked again.

"Yes I am completely sure. Just trust me," Becca said.

The girls arrived at the shop. The woman already had the dress waiting on her. She was so excited to try it on but nervous at the same time of what people would think about it. She got changed and stepped out to where the girls were waiting. Chloe sat next to her cousin being very well behaved. Her mama had told her they would be getting her a pretty dress and she was excited.

Becca stepped out in the dress and the girls all gasped.

"I had my reservations on this black wedding gown but Becca you look amazing," Ashley said

"I feel like a bride in this," Becca grinned.

The girls all nodded. The colors of Rebecca and Shawn's wedding were black, red, and white. Becca changed back to her regular clothes before helping Chloe into the dress that she had picked for her. The little girl was in love with it instantly.

She ran out of the dressing room to show everyone. It was a combination of the wedding colors. Becca was all about having a very different wedding.

"Chloe, you look adorable," Hailie smiled down at her little cousin

Ashley was Becca's matron of honor and she was excited about it. The girls tried on their dresses and got their measurements taken. Becca was thrilled with how it was all coming together. She grinned when they came out in the dresses.

"What are the boys wearing?" Ashley asked

"Shawn chose those already. They are all going to match but Shawn and Axel will have the black vest while the rest have red," Becca showed her a picture on her phone.

"So planning is coming along nicely then," Ashley grinned

"Very much so," Becca replied.

She had never imagined that she would be planning a wedding. She took the girls all out to lunch afterward. They were all very excited. Becca couldn't wait to make it official.

When she and Chloe got home, Shawn was waiting with Axel. He had gone to a fitting. They were waiting until they got closer to have Axel fit for his because he was going to grow so much. She leaned down to kiss her fiancee. He sighed.

"What's wrong love?" she asked.

"Ran into Celeste today while we were at the mall," he said.

"How did that go?"

"As could be expected."

Becca nodded. She was waiting for more of an explanation. Shawn sighed before beginning to tell her.

"She apparently has it in her head that I still want her. Thank god Melinda was there with Chris because she pretty much threw herself at me. It was really awkward," he said.

Becca nodded. She knew eventually she was going to have to out this girl in her place. She wasn't happy about what had happened but she trusted Shawn. He wouldn't hurt her or the kids like that.

"Becs," he started.

"I trust you babe," she replied.

"You sure because you don't look like you do,"

She chuckled and sat down next to him on the couch.

"Of course I do," she said.

He nodded. She kissed his lips. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Did you find your dress?" he asked changing the subject.

"I did, along with the bridesmaids dresses and Chloe's dress." she said.

"Can I see?"

"Chloe insisted hers be a secret like mommy's but you can see the bridesmaids gowns."

Shawn chuckled not at all surprised by Chloe's demand. She was extremely excited about this wedding. He nodded at the photo she showed him off the bridesmaids gowns. He couldn't wait to make Becca his wife.

They planned most of the wedding during the weekends so they didn't have to take time off of work. He was getting more and more excited as the date got closer. Becca had really become his best friend and he was grateful for her. She had brought Chloe and Axel into his life and he hoped to expand their little family at least once together.