Episode 3: French is an Eiffel Language (🇲🇦 ➤ 🇫🇷)

Sammy's POV

Sarah and I sprinted to the Don Box after the first three teams received their tips. Sarah gasped then cheered in excitement, "YES! We're going to Paris!"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Paris, France or Paris, Texas?"

"France."

"YEAH!" I pumped a fist in the air in victory.

--------

Don's POV

"Paris, France. Home of the Mona Lisa, tiny coffees, the Cathedral de Notre Dame, and other things that annoy me like you wouldn't believe. Once in Paris, teams must make their way here to the Eiffel Tower to receive their next travel tip."

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SAMMY

*ecstatically smiling* "I love going to Paris, France. The art, the monuments, the culture, it's no wonder it's at the world's center for popularity."

SARAH

"You seem really excited to go there."

SAMMY

"Not as excited as them." *points to the Jen and Tom, who are squealing with delight.*

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sarah's POV

We had to drive on the scooters to get to the airport down on the highway. I was able to catch up with Carrie and Devin before we heard MacArthur making a siren sound behind us.

"It's the Cadets!" Carrie pointed to them as they passed. Soon enough the Ice Dancers caught up, who were smiling at the cameras. Shouldn't they be keeping their eyes on the road?

"Well, it looks like we really need to speed things up a notch," Sammy said.

"Let's," I said before revving up the scooter and streaking past them. We were about to crash into the airport lounge but I was able to stop it a few inches away from the entrance. And after we got our tickets and boarded the plane, we ran to our cabs and told the driver to take us to the Eiffel Tower.

"Here we are," I pointed to the Eiffel Tower.

A little bit of time was taken as we approached the Don Box behind the Cadets and Ice Dancers.

"Huh, it's a Botch-or-Watch." MacArthur read from the tip.

--------

Don's POV

"For this Botch or Watch, whoever didn't eat the stew in Morocco must draw a caricature of their partner. When this local French artiste approves of the drawing, they'll receive their next tip."

--------

Sammy's POV

"This should be done in a snap," I said as I was given a pencil and a sketchpad while Sarah posed like a model on the catwalk.

(Sarah's pose 👇)