Episode 11: I Love Ridonc and Roll (🇨🇳 ➤ 🇫🇮)

Sammy's POV

Sarah and I were up first after Owen and Noah, "Fly to Oulu, Finland."

"Finland?" She asked.

--------

Don's POV

"Finland. This European country is home to countless coffee drinkers, cell phone users, and the most saunas per capita, which is where the teams are headed. Here, at the Don box of the piping hot sauna's Apena Pilei Spa. Why suffer in the cold when you can suffer in the heat?"

--------

Sammy's POV (cont.)

We ran to the the stop to get a taxi, but they were flying past us! Literally, it looked like the drivers wouldn't stop for anything.

"Taxi! Hello?! Need a ride here! Aren't you guys gonna stop?! Come on! We need to go to the airport!"

"I got this," Sarah said as she pulled out a large sign board that read 'OULU OR BUST'.

"TAXI!!!" She and Spud (who just took off his shirt to flag down a taxi for him and Rock) screamed as a queue of taxi cabs immediately stopped for them to hop in.

Anyway, after a short flight, we arrived in Finland, rode another taxi, and approached the Don Box for our next challenge. The Reality TV Pros came in next.

"YES! First ones here!" Sarah cheered and gave Owen a high-five.

I took the next tip from the Don Box, "It's an All-In: Finnish Spa Day. Teams have to sit in a dry sauna-"

Owen smiled at the thought of relaxing, "Awesome!"

"-fully clothed at the highest heat for ten minutes." Noah finished as we noticed Owen stripping himself down.

"Okay, less awesome."

--------

Don's POV

"Each one has just enough room for two teams. The ten minute timer doesn't start until both teams have crammed inside. Since there's an odd number, a third team can do the challenge, too."

--------

Sarah's POV

"After the sauna, collect a tip from the next Don Box by crossing the semi-frozen river." We all looked over at it and saw a baby harp seal sneeze to slide off the ice.

"Well, this could be as hard as it looks," I sighed then replaced it with a determined expression while pounding my fists together, "Let's do this!"

"First place and second place!" Owen proceeded to select a sauna but we stopped him.

"Wait! Uh... mind if we wait, for uh, I don't know... Emma and Kitty?" Noah asked.

"Do I mind? Not in the least," Owen answered.

"So are we," I added. "After all, we are in an alliance."

--------

COMBINED CONFESSIONAL TIME (REALITY TV PROS & CHEERLEADERS)

NOAH

"I'm making headway with Emma. The trick is to constantly be in her face. Girls love that. But I won't let it affect our race. My top priority is Emma. I mean, winning!"

OWEN

*he, Sarah, and Sammy giggle* "Sure it is."

SARAH