Episode 16: Little Bull on the Prairie (🇳🇿 ➤ 🇨🇦)

Sammy's POV

Ever since Emma crushed Noah's hopes of having a relationship, things haven't been the same. Worse yet, the Ice Dancers made a HUGE comeback and took first much to everyone's dismay.

But Sarah and I weren't too concerned with it at the moment. Just let 'em gloat; they'll get bumped down soon enough.

Sarah and I took the next tip from the Don Box, "Go to Head-Smashed in Buffalo Jump."

I raised an eyebrow, "Uh, 'Head-Smashed'? Is that even a real location or are we gonna get hurt?"

--------

Don's POV

It's actually a little of both. It's located here, along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Alberta, Canada. Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump was going to be called Concussion Valley, but the name was already taken. Teams must fly to Lethbridge, Alberta, then drive to this spot to receive their next travel tip.

--------

Sammy's POV (cont.)

We took to our stop and waited for our friends to arrive.

"Taxi!"

The yellow cab stopped right in front us just as the Sisters arrived, "Just in time. Now we just have to wait for Noah and-"

"Sorry, no time," Emma cut me off. I made a confused expression in response.

Kitty returned a face shock, "Wh-What?! What do you mean 'no time'? We're in alliance with them."

"If Noah and I are on a break, that means our alliance is, too," She walked in the cab making her sister groan. The yellow cab took off with them inside.

--------

INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SAMMY

"So that's just it? She's gonna break up with Noah and leave it there? I was hoping that she would have a boyfriend and stay focused on the game at the same time, but that never worked out well. Now she's gone back to her competitive self again."

END INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sarah shook her head and sighed, "I guess some things just never change." As much as I hated to agree, she was right.

I put a finger on my chin and realized, "Wait a minute, that was our cab."

The Reality TV Pros were running toward us.

Well, Owen was carrying the still saddened Noah, "Okay, buddy. We almost got a cab. Still here?" He asked us.

Sarah nodded her head in approval, "Yeah, we never leave our friends behind. Especially, if one of them still in the state of shock from being rejected in front on International TV."

I elbowed and gave her a thumbs up, telling her she was doing the right thing.

"TAXI!" I called for one and waved my hand. A yellow cab stopped in front and the four of us went inside, "Take us to the airport!" The driver took off to our location.

We piled out and made a dash to get tickets to the first flight. Only to be disappointed that the four remaining teams (a.k.a. Father and Son, Sisters, Reality TV Pros, and us) were going on the second flight. Fortunately, we were only going to be delayed 30 minutes so that gives us a small window to catch up to the other teams.