Episode 23: Darjeel With It (🇷🇺 ➤ 🇮🇳)

Sammy's POV

Okay, we're still down to the final six teams. Pressure is now higher than ever (with a couple teams who I won't mention demonstrating this), and the alliance seems... like it's getting dull, but it should hold out until we get to the final four. That is, if the entire superteam makes it there. Oh, and as long as the Ice Dancers stop glaring at us.

Which ironically... was... what... they were... doing... right now. Hmm, I guess we did push them over the edge a little...

"Do you think they'll stop glaring at us anytime soon?" I asked Sarah. We both look back toward them, but Jacques and Joseé still kept up their angry gazes. "I mean they have to, right?"

"I don't think so." She answered back quietly.

We took the next travel tip after the Sisters. "We're going to Darjeeling, India."

--------

Don's POV

"Yes, Darjeeling, where the world's finest teas are grown, like assam, nilgiri, and several more I can't pronounce. Teams must fly to Bagdogra, India, then take taxis here to the mountains of Darjeeling to find this Don box with their next travel tip."

--------

Sammy's POV (cont.)

"WOO! India!" Kitty cheered as all of us waited for a taxi to arrive.

"Taxi!"

"TAXI!" Emma, who once again was trailing behind us, beat MacArthur to the punch by coming out of nowhere and launching herself on top of the hood of the taxi. "We call this one!"

"Ooookaaayy..." Kitty nervously smiled, while MacArthur glared at Emma.

--------

COMBINED CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS & SISTERS)

SARAH, SAMMY & KITTY

*Have visible expressions at Emma clearly saying, 'Are you serious?'*

EMMA

"What? We're down to the final six. Every second counts."

END COMBINED CONFESSIONAL

--------

She was right, but mostly wrong. Why? Because all the teams were put on the same flight... again.

--------

COMBINED CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS & BEST FRIENDS)

SARAH

"So are you gonna confess your feelings to Carrie or what?"

DEVIN

"I'm... gonna do it. This leg of the race, I'm gonna tell her I love her. I just hope she doesn't kick me in the kiwis."

SAMMY

"We'll assure you it won't happen."

END COMBINED CONFESSIONAL

--------

"Carrie," Devin started. He's going for it. He's going for it! He's gonna score it, folks! "I love you...tensils!" I facepalmed at the failed attempt. He had it in plain sight, then he lost it. He was VERY close.