Ending 3: Surfer Dudes Win 🏄‍♂️

The Surfers stepped on the chill zone before the Cheerleaders and the Cadets. 

"The Surfers win it! $1,000,000!" Don announced. Geoff and Brody cheered in response.

"I love you, dude." Geoff said to Brody.

"I love you too, dude." Both of them hugged each other. I'm... not really sure what to think of this, but it's kinda heartwarming.

"Looks like everybody's happy." Don said.

"We're not!" Joseé called out angrily as she and Jacques stood up.

"For the last time, I don't care!" Don replied with a glare back at them.

--------

BEST MOMENTS (CADETS - Clips are shown as both are narrating)

SANDERS

"19 teams started this race. We made it to the final three. That's pretty good."

*Both are shown sliding down a zipline, pushing the Ice Dancers' car off the cliff in their truck, and navigating through geysers in Iceland,*

MACARTHUR

*Depressed* "No, that only makes it worse."

*Transitions to the Dune Buggy challenge as MacArthur struggles with Sammy and Kitty in the tower*

SANDERS

"We faced adversity and fought our way through it. We learned a lot."

*Shows MacArthur pushing Sanders down into the water to catch their fish. Then shows Sanders' partner gorging down a potful of pork and beans*

MACARTHUR

"I learned that these heaps of pain were for nothing..."

*Transitions to them driving in Africa with their all-terrain truck and blocking off the Daters/Haters. Next, both of them riding on an icicle in the Arctic. MacArthur is shown carrying Sanders throughout some locations in the race, her accidentally hurting Sanders, then her barging into a train car*

"I guess I learned more than that. Like my partner's pretty forgiving of me being a bonehead... and her pain threshold..."

*Transitions to Dual Confessional as she pumps her hands up in the air*

"...is rocket high! No seriously, you're a machine. You're invincible, untouchable!" *accidentally punches her*

SANDERS

"Ow!"

MACARTHUR

"Totally thought you were gonna duck that." *Looks at the camera with the same expression while Sanders gives an bemused glance*

--------

BEST MOMENTS (CHEERLEADERS - Clips are shown as both are narrating)

SARAH

"Did we lose? Yeah. Did we make new friends and enemies? Yup. Did we have one of the greatest times in our lives? As cliche as it all sounds... absolutely."