Ending 1: Cheerleaders Win 📣

The Cheerleaders stepped on the chill zone before the Surfers and the Cadets.

"The Cheerleaders win it! $1 000 000!" Don announced. Sarah and Sammy cheered in response.

"Alright! We did it!" the two of them cheered.

"Looks like everybody's happy." Don said.

"We're not!" Joseé called out angrily as she and Jacques stood up.

"For the last time, I don't care!" Don replied with a glare back at them.

--------

BEST MOMENTS (CADETS - Clips are shown as both are narrating)

SANDERS

"19 teams started this race. We made it to the final three. That's pretty good."

*Both are shown sliding down a zipline, pushing the Ice Dancers' car off the cliff in their truck, and navigating through geysers in Iceland,*

MACARTHUR

*Depressed* "No, that only makes it worse."

*Transitions to the Dune Buggy challenge as MacArthur struggles with Sammy and Kitty in the tower*

SANDERS

"We faced adversity and fought our way through it. We learned a lot."

*Shows MacArthur pushing Sanders down into the water to catch their fish. Then shows Sanders' partner gorging down a potful of pork and beans*

MACARTHUR

"I learned that these heaps of pain were for nothing..."

*Transitions to them driving in Africa with their all-terrain truck and blocking off the Daters/Haters. Next, both of them riding on an icicle in the Arctic. MacArthur is shown carrying Sanders throughout some locations in the race, her accidentally hurting Sanders, then her barging into a train car*

"I guess I learned more than that. Like my partner's pretty forgiving of me being a bonehead... and her pain threshold..."

*Transitions to Dual Confessional as she pumps her hands up in the air*

"...is rocket high! No seriously, you're a machine. You're invincible, untouchable!" *accidentally punches her*

SANDERS

"Ow!"

MACARTHUR

"Totally thought you were gonna duck that." *Looks at the camera with the same expression while Sanders gives an bemused glance*

--------

BEST MOMENTS (SURFERS - Clips are shown as both are narrating)

GEOFF

"Doing this was amazing. And doing it with my best friend was even more like... there's no word for it!"

*Shows Geoff and Brody using a fire extinguisher in Indonesia. Transitions to them digging out an Arctic Native from the snow. Cuts to Brody in his dune buggy being flipped as Geoff controls it Las Vegas. Shows them riding the mechanical bull in Buffalo Jump. A clips is shown of both of them traversing in the caverns in Vietnam... then running away from a boulder.*

BRODY

"Amazinger?"

*Shows Brody using himself to power the boat in the Mediterranean. Changes in to him and Geoff catching air in the snowmobile, and both of them hugging Don in the Arctic*

GEOFF

"And now there's a word for it: amazinger! Sweet!"

*Shows Brody enjoying himself with the bungee in Maori. Transitions to them in the Dual Confessional*

GEOFF

"Someone told us a week ago, 'We were about to have a crazy, worldwide adventure', I would've said, *Crosses arms and smiles* 'I know'."

BRODY

"Psh-yeah. Because a week ago, we were already doing this."

--------

"Congratulations, Cheerleaders." Sanders complimented.

"Nice play, dudettes." Geoff agreed.

"Hey, Brody. Wanna hit it off?" MacArthur asked as she elbowed him.

"You know it!" Brody agreed as they walked off.

Sarah and Sammy did their victory high-five.

--------

BEST MOMENTS (CHEERLEADERS - Clips are shown as both are narrating)

SARAH

"This is amazing!"

*Shows both navigating on top of the CN Tower. Next, both of them running up the stairs and zip lining. Thirdly, Sarah and Sammy glaring at the Ice Dancers in Argentina. Transitions to them taking first in Transylvania against Jacques and Joseé, much to their dismay*

SAMMY

"It's more than amazing. It's stupendous!"

*Transitions to them running to the Don Box in said city. It changes Sarah's flawless performance in gymnastics*

SARAH

"The prize money is really great but what's more important that we competed as a team and that's what matters to us."

*Shows them traversing around and through the Parisian catacombs to find the cheese*

SAMMY

"And let's not forget about our alliance buddies. If it weren't for them, we probably wouldn't have made it far into the race."

*Sarah, Noah, and Sammy are seen trying to help Owen out of the geyser hole he got stuck in. Fades to Sammy and Kitty fighting MacArthur in tower in Las Vegas in the Dune Buggy challenge*

SARAH

"Definitely. It was nice to compete with Noah and Owen. Those two really never had a dull moment in their lives together."

*A clip is shown of Sarah, Sammy, and Noah swinging to the other side of a cliff in the Brazilian Jungle and landing safely... until they're squashed by Owen. Transitions to them breaking out in prison along with the Sisters*

SAMMY

"We also had the Sisters, the Best Friends, and the Surfers. We really wanna give them our thanks for all their help."

--------

All of the teams stood together on the stage for one last photo shot with Sarah and Sammy holding the briefcase and waving to the audience.

"I love happy endings. That's all for now. We hoped you enjoy our incredible race around the world. Be sure to keep an eye out for more of the Ridonculous Race!" He closed out the show at last.

"And... CUT!" the camera crew finished.