Episode 26: A Million Ways to Lose A Million Dollars (🇧🇸 ➤ 🇺🇸)

Sarah's POV

Once again, Sammy and I have done it.

We've made it.

After all the hard work, all the struggles, all that sweat, we both have made it to the grand finale of the Ridonculous Race. No matter what, we were determined to win this race one way or another and get another case of the million dollars.

Or at least just beat the Ice Dancers and gloat at their elimination.

After we received our final travel tips that instructed us to go to the airport that'll give us one last flight to the Big Apple, a.k.a. New York City, we sat in the airplane along with the other three teams.

For sure, this was gonna be a close race.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SAMMY

"We've finally made to the finale!"

SARAH

"And even though this is my second time in a finale, this is the first time with a partner.mThat takes some serious skill and cooperation... which we both have."

SAMMY

"We're so gonna win this!"

SARAH

"Or at least tear the Ice Dancers a new one."

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

As soon as the plane landed, all of us raced out of the JFK Airport and ran straight to the Don Box. If there wasn't any pressure before, there was now since none of us didn't slow down for anything. Sammy took the next tip from the Don Box right after Geoff.

"It's an All-In: Who's Ready To Face the Traffic?" she read from the tip.

--------

Don's POV

"For this All-In, teams must take on of these Ridonculous taxi cabs and drive themselves all the way here... to the Empire State Building. One they arrive, teams will have to climb a measly eighty-six flights of stairs to reach... this observation deck, and collect their next tip, attached to these suitcases, moving one step closer to the final chill zone and the million dollar prize."

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

"Fun fact: Last team to arrive is pretty much doomed. Have fun!" Sammy finished.

"The taxis!" Brody saw them not too far from where we were.

"Quick, let's go!" I commanded. I wasted no time as soon as I saw them and Sammy managed to catch up with me. We were able to secure the third place taxi. The moment we were in, I took the driver's seat and Sammy grabbed the map while occupying the passenger's side. We were already on the streets faster than the blink of an eye.

"Which way to the Empire State Building?" I asked in a hurry. Didn't really want to get lost in the big city, especially when we're in a competition.

"Left!" Sammy answered.

"Hang onto something." I told her. I drifted the taxi left and sped down the street.

"Next right." I did the same thing again right after she told me the direction.