Episode 8: Hawaiian Honeyruin (🇷🇴 ➤ 🇺🇸)

General POV

Sarah and Sammy ran to the Don Box, Sarah quickly grabbed the tip.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SARAH

"This may be the first time we've secured first place but I'm confident that we can keep this up."

SAMMY

"As long as we stay ahead of the Ice Dancers. Now that they know how comparable we are to them, they'll want to try even harder to beat us."

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sarah read the tip, "Take a donkey cart to Bucharest, and fly to..."

"Hawaii!!!" she and Sammy exclaimed in excitement.

--------

Don's POV

"Hawaii, home of beautiful sunshine, ukuleles, and shirts that should only be worn ironically. Once teams land, they'll need to find this Don box."

I noticed the Don Box is wearing a tacky Hawaiian shirt.

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny. Was that you wardrobe?" I deadpanned as I call my wardrobe managers via earpiece.

--------

Sarah's POV

A few minutes later, we arrived at the donkey carts with the Ice Dancers following. Not amazingly, they took control of the cart no doubt in order to try and got ahead of us. In the meantime, the rest of us were playing charades. It was Owen's and Sammy's turns at guessing (or at least, for Owen, trying and failing) what Kitty was doing when she positioned her hands into using a camera.

"OH! OH! I'm good at this game! Um... uh... goal posts!" Owen began.

"Music box!" Sammy followed.

"No! Ah... rectangle face?"

"Cinder block?"

"Uh... um... a box of candy!" Kitty face-palmed while I shook my head 'no'.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (ICE DANCERS)

JOSEÉ

"Playing is for children; WE stay focused on our goals at all times!"

JACQUES

"I'm so focused, I haven't washed my boxers since the race started!"

JOSEÉ

*covering her nose in disgust* "That's not focused. That's gross."

JACQUES

"Well maybe some people think your lucky rabbit's foot is gross, eh?"

JOSEÉ

*pulls out her rabbit's foot* "Don't listen to him, Bun-Bun." *kisses it*

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

"Cheesecake?" Owen continued.