Episode 6: Brazilian Pain Forest (🇮🇸 ➤ 🇧🇷)

General POV

Sarah and Sammy raced toward the Don Box and took the next travel tip.

"Take the first military plane to Brazil." Sammy read.

--------

Don's POV

"Sunny, sunny Brazil. Home to bossa nova music, makers of fine coffee, and other things that keep me awake at night. Teams will travel here on these chartered planes. The first eight teams take a direct flight. The last seven will arrive two hours later because they're on the milk run. Literally."

--------

Sammy's POV

We took off towards our stop and called for a taxi. As soon as it got to the airport, we raced behind our friends and sat right next to them. I'm kinda worried for Owen today. For one thing, I didn't want him to scream like a maniac who's about to die.

And he did just that, except he was chewing his stuffed bear nervously.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (REALITY TV PROS)

NOAH

"Owen's a bit nervous about being in a military plane."

*Flashback of Total Drama World Tour clips where Owen was almost sucked out of a plane... twice*

OWEN

"Can you blame me? I almost died!"

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Owen's stomach growled and he burped out brown cotton towards Noah.

"Where's Beary?" he asked.

We wiped off the cotton off of Noah while he answered, "You just ate him."

He gasped in shock. "OH NO! Will you hold me?"

"I'd rather- NOT!" He hugged (more like crushed) Noah for comfort. Whilst the Ice Dancers didn't look too happy. Mostly because the Goths took first place when they ate the Icelandic feast as if it was nothing. They're kinda weird since they barely show any emotion.

"Well, at least it's cotton and not the food back in Iceland," I said before the plane suddenly rumbled and shook.

"What? Did we hit a speedbump or something?" Sarah asked.

"Sorry folks. Flat tire. Must've rolled over something sharp." The pilot announced over the speaker.

Hearing this, Sarah angrily punched the wall, leaving a noticeable dent and scaring everyone else on board.

But the bad news is teams on the second plane were now the first teams to take off. And we were looking losers right now.

"We're stranded here... ON A MILITARY PLANE?! AAAAHHHH!" Owen panicked.

Oh brother, this is gonna be a long wait.

After a little while of fixing, the plane finally took off to Brazil. When it landed, we took off in front of Owen and Noah and took the next travel tip just before the Daters.

"HEY! We were in front of you!" Stephanie yelled at us.

"Sorry, no time to argue." I called back to her and then read the next challenge, "Botch-or-Watch. It looks like I'm up. I'll have to stick my hand in a glove full of bullet ants." I had wide-eyes the formed a disgusted look, "Eugh, this is crazy."