Episode 14: Down and Outback (🇦🇺 ➤ 🇳🇿)

General POV

Sarah and Sammy arrived along with Carrie and Devin, as they were helping her push him up to the Don Box.

"Hey, maybe grabbing the first tip will cheer you up.You wanna try... Just- you wanna try grabbing it?" she asked, as she removed the bag, but he only slammed his head on the Don Box, revealing a tip.

"Or I can get it. Ya, I'll- I'll just get it." Carrie replied, as she grabbed it.

Sammy lifted his head up and pressed the button, and grabbed a tip for them. Devin then began cradling the Don Box as he continued to cry.

"Come on, it's not the end of the world. You've got so many people who care about you." she added, and he stopped.

"Hey, you're right. I-I mean... I bet she didn't even dump me! I probably misheard her-"

"Uh-"

"Just wait 'til I tell Shelley about this! We're gonna laugh, and laugh." he replied laughing to himself.

"Well, that backfired." Carrie said.

"Yup..." Sarah added.

Chet and Lorenzo then ran over. "Move already! Me and my awesome bro are up!" he said, and the three of them rolled their eyes before walking away.

"Okay, it's an All-In. 'Bunny bagging'?" Sammy read as they left.

--------

Don's POV

"Yes, bunny bagging. These fluffy fellers seem cute, but they're considered thieving rodents to Australian farmers. The Aussies put up fences, but they still get in. Each team must collect ten rabbits in a sack and turn them into this jolly fellow. And as an added bonus, somewhere on this farm is an albino bunny. The team that find it can skip directly to the next challenge."

--------

Sarah's POV

"Let's save this farm!" Rock exclaimed. We all cheered and ran into the fields.

"This challenge will be easy. All we have to do is find the albino one," Sammy said.

"Well, that's easier said than done," I replied.

"What do you mean?" Sammy asked as I pointed to Jacques, who was screaming as a rabbit repeatedly kicked him in the face.

"Oh," Sammy realized.

We walked around, I grabbed a sack while Sammy grabbed some cabbages, and we both began grabbing bunnies.

It was harder than it looked in the first place. Sammy put me in charge of the bag and I grabbed the fifth rabbit.

"Wow! Did you see that tractor take a dive?" Sammy and I heard Joseé's voice off in the distance. I peeked from the bushes and saw the Ice Dancers and Surfers.

"I wonder who's driving?" Jacques wondered (or should I say acted).

"MacArthur," Joseé smiled deviously.

Her partner fake gasped, "That's why I heard her scream, 'HELP ME, BRODY!'."

Brody really gasped in concern, "I'M COMING!" He ran off to the dock.

"Dude, wait! We need to..." Geoff only sighed and gave up the bag to catch up, "BRODY!"

"Oh, look, we've got our ten rabbits!" Josee laughed mischievously. We glared from the distance.

"OH, so evil!" Jacques agreed.

Sammy and I smiled at each other as we knew what to do. We threw two rocks at a nearby tree.

"What was that?"

"I don't know," Joseé answered, "Someone must be nearby."

Once they were distracted long enough, I quickly sneaked my way to their bunny bag and freed the captured lagomorphs inside.

"Go, you're free now," I whispered to them so the Ice Dancers won't know it's me.

"Good job, Sarah," Sammy said.

"Okay, now let's continue bagging five more," I finished as we resumed catching another the latter half of the needed bunnies. We even heard Joseé screaming in frustration that the bunnies they caught are gone (they didn't even know that I did it).

"That's the last of them," Sammy quickly grabbed another one, and we took the bag over to the farmer, who handed them the next tip.

"Gilde asunder from the great down under,"  I read from the travel tip, "We're heading to New Zealand now."

--------

Don's POV

"That's right. Teams must now take one of these gliders and fly away from Australia... to this chill zone at New Zealand's aspiring mountain."

"Let's go!" I ran off to the toward the gliders. We quickly took off into the air and I took control of it.

Once we landed, we race to the chill zone where Don was waiting for us, "Cheerleaders, you're not in last," We high-fived each other. We came in just about that time Owen, Noah, Emma, and Kitty got here. Eventually our new enemies made it to the chill zone, "Ice Dancers, you're third to last."

"NO-"

Don stopped them from screaming, "Quiet, you'll cause an avalanche."

I noticed Devin acting all aggressively and asked Sammy, "What's wrong with Devin?"

"He's just completed the first stage of heartbreak: denial. Now he's in the second stage: anger," Sammy replied.

"Whatever happened to him?"

"Shelley dumped him for her tennis and Dev didn't take it very well."

"Ooh, that is sad. Should we help them."

"Maybe later."

We even waited for more teams to arrive. When I heard that both the Stepbrothers and the Rockers were eliminated, I can tell that it is very disappointing. On the bright side, those four became friends and that Chet and Lorenzo invited Rock and Spud to play games at their house.

📣 The Ridonculous Race: Cheer the Cheer 📣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें