Episode 20: El Bunny Supremo (🇺🇸 ➤ 🇲🇽)

Sarah's POV

And so after making up after the challenge, Kitty, Sammy, and I were closer friends than ever. We even respected MacArthur for her bodacity, plus the Cheerleader-Sister alliance looked like it was in danger, but it stayed and became strong.

But I was a little tense over our old enemies (the Ice Dancers) and those two looked like they were gonna try something funny...

"We're going to Mexico. ¡Olé!" Sammy said as she read from the tip.

--------

Don's POV

"That's right. ¡Olé! Yes, there's plenty to get excited about in beautiful Mexico, where the sun is hot and so is the salsa. Teams must take a form of local transit known as the chicken bus, all the way here to the beautiful cliffs of Acapulco to receive their next challenge."

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (SISTERS)

KITTY

"When we heard we were taking a chicken bus, we thought, you know, that's just an expression."

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

"Say cheese, chiquita!" Kitty and I took a selfie with chickens in the background. Sammy and I were sitting next to the Sisters on the bus because... well, you know: we're in an alliance.

"Ah, what if we turned them against each other?" I overheard Jacques whispering to his partner.

"Won't work. They're stuck together like glue." Joseé replied. At first I thought they were talking about my cousin and I, or even our alliance with the Sisters.

"Maybe the Goths don't have weaknesses."

"Everyone's got a weakness." She looked at them and saw Ennui pet their rabbit, Loki, "Weakness!" I thought for sure they would try and sabotage us first, but now I see what they're really doing. The Ice Dancers are trying to knock out the competition one by one by playing their own rules on engagement!

"What about that Cheerleaders?" I tuned in even more to their conversation. "They're a strong team."

"They're just lucky Jacques, and you know it!" HA! Luck. Can you believe these guys?

"They gotten top placement over most teams most of the race. No can have that sort of luck." See? He agrees. "And they have too much of a bond to break apart."

"I've heard they formed an alliance with the Sisters."

I elbowed Sammy and pointed behind me to the Ice Dancers as if saying, 'Watch out for those two.' She nodded her head in compliance. The last thing we need is Emma and Kitty to turn against us.

18 hours later, we arrived at our destination in Mexico. All of us ran to the Don Box, and I pressed it after the Sisters received theirs, "It's an All-In: Who Loves Peppers and Who Loves Dip?"

--------

Don's POV

"For this All-In, a team member must eat one hot pepper from this food cart. Once eaten, wave the corresponding flag color. Then the second team member must make like an Acapulcan cliff diver. Eat the hottest pepper, and your partner leaps from the lowest ledge, there. Eat a mid-range pepper, and your partner jumps from... there (middle platform). But eat the mildest pepper, and your partner is basically jumping from the space station. Cliff jumpers will find their next tip attached to canteens anchored along the bottom of the bay."