Episode 24: Last Tango in Buenos Aires (🇮🇳 ➤ 🇦🇷)

Sammy's POV

We grabbed our next tips from the Don Box...

"We're going to Argentina." Emma said from reading her tip.

"Auto-photo!" Kitty exclaimed with a smile, holding up her phone while she grabbed Emma, Sarah, and me.

--------

Don's POV

"The capital of Argentina, Buenos Aires, is a world-class city, famous for its love of fútbol, theater, and delicious red meat. Once teams land, they'll find the Don box at the airport with their next tip."

--------

Sammy's POV (cont.)

Fortunately, it was a short and quick ride to the airport... in somewhat awkward silence. We were all able to get to the desk clerk. Not to mention a short while later, a line was formed right behind us much to the Cadets' and Ice Dancers' dismay.

"Ugh, a line! Great!"

"Hurry up! Get us to the sky!"

If I didn't say any better or before, I'd say these guys are desperate to beat us.

"Oh, don't mind them way in the back. They're just worried they won't get their usual seats at the very back of the plane." Kitty chuckled at the last part of her sentence. The desk clerk gave her thumbs up.

And by 'back of the plane', we're talking the seats right next to the second-class bathroom.

--------

COMBINED CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS & BEST FRIENDS)

DEVIN

"I'm in love with Carrie, but every time I try to tell her I get all tongue tied and bail."

SARAH

*sarcastically* "Gee, I hadn't noticed."

DEVIN

"But I know I have to do it! Today is the day!"

SAMMY

"Good luck with that."

END COMBINED CONFESSIONAL

--------

We sat in our seats and watched as Devin floundered to tell Carrie, until he spilled his tea on himself, and Carrie poured her water on him.

Once he ran to the back, Sarah sighed. "Well, that was a train-wreck..."

I nodded before looking at the Ice Dancers, who are glaring at us.

When the flight landed they ran out of the airport and to the Don Box.

Sarah grabbed the tip. "It's an All-In: Tango Takedown? Awesome! We will totally own this!"

--------

Don's POV

"For this All-In challenge, teams must head here, to the National Academy of Tango, to learn and then perform this passionate Argentinian dance. One misstep means starting over. But get a thumbs up from this local tango instructor whose name I never learned, and it's another cab ride to... this ranch, where they'll find the Don box with their next tip. Normally, I hate it when you dress them up, but this one, I love."