Episode 9: Hello and Dubai (🇺🇸 ➤ 🇦🇪)

Sarah's POV

After the Surfer Dudes went up, we took our next travel tip, "It looks like we're going to Dubai."

--------

Don's POV

"Dubai! An oasis of luxury, man-made islands, and a mall so big, even teenagers get lost. Once here, teams must bus to Burj Al Arab, the world's only seven-star hotel, to find the next Don box."

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

"Quickly, to the airports!" I said before I took off ahead of Sammy.

"Sarah, wait up!" She was able to catch up with me when I called for a taxi to drive us to the airport.

By the time we got there, we're bunched up with a lot of the teams already there, "Dubai, please!" Geoff voiced to the desk guy.

He typed in his computer, "Flight-leaving now time... fourteen seat. Rest on the next flight." We all cheered. Except for Dwayne and Junior, they were left behind on the second flight.

As we were about to take off, all of us walked down first class... for winners only (a.k.a. Geoff and Brody). Which meant the rest of us were in regular class.

"It's gonna take us 17 hours to get there, so I suggest we should relax, maybe even talk some strategy," I said.

"Hmm... you're probably right," Sammy replied.

We then heard the seatbelt sign blaring.

"Hey Noah, put on your seatbelt."

In front of us, we heard Noah grunting in pain. "I know the seatbelt sign's on, Sarah, but... why bother?" I looked up to see that Owen was sitting right on top of him.

"Heh, it's cozy." He sheepishly admitted.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (REALITY TV PROS)

OWEN

"Flying's the scariest. I usually squeeze my teddy bear, Beary, to get through it. But... I swallowed him so now I squeeze my Noah!" *Hugs/Crushes Noah*

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sammy's POV

"Hey, want the window seat?" Owen offered him.

Noah refused though, "Uh, gonna pass." Wanna know why? Because Emma and Kitty were right next us.

"Oh really?" He laughed, "But you always want the window seat!" He spoke loudly. Owen and I laughed as Noah glared.

"Yeah, why would you wanna stay there, lover-boy?" I mockingly questioned. Noah went to reading a magazine as Owen and I were snickering again, "Okay, enough jokes let's buckle in."

Sarah and I easily put on our seat belts. But Owen was struggling with his until he farted making us cough and gag.

"Dude, seriously?" I glared at him.

"Sorry. Airplane food," He apologized to everyone.

"I'm gonna hang in the toilet where it smells better." Noah retorted. Just as he exited out, he bumped into Emma. They later had a conversation about their teammates.

"Ugh! They're both so snarky and full of themselves!" Kitty complained.

"How are they not a couple yet?" Owen asked.