Ending 2: Police Cadets Win 👮‍♀️

The Cadets stepped on the chill zone before the Surfers and the Cheerleaders.

"The Cadets win!" Don announced. 

"Whoo, whoo! Yes! We did it!" Sanders cheered as MacArthur smiled.

Sarah and Sammy applauded for their victory.

"I love you, man," Geoff said to his partner.

"I love you, too," Brody replied as they hugged.

"Looks like everybody's happy." Don said.

"We're not!" Joseé called out angrily as she and Jacques stood up.

"For the last time, I don't care!" Don replied with a glare back at them.

--------

BEST MOMENTS (SURFERS - Clips are shown as both are narrating)

GEOFF

"Doing this was amazing. And doing it with my best friend was even more like... there's no word for it!"

*Shows Geoff and Brody using a fire extinguisher in Indonesia. Transitions to them digging out an Arctic Native from the snow. Cuts to Brody in his dune buggy being flipped as Geoff controls it Las Vegas. Shows them riding the mechanical bull in Buffalo Jump. A clips is shown of both of them traversing in the caverns in Vietnam... then running away from a boulder.*

BRODY

"Amazinger?"

*Shows Brody using himself to power the boat in the Mediterranean. Changes in to him and Geoff catching air in the snowmobile, and both of them hugging Don in the Arctic*

GEOFF

"And now there's a word for it: amazinger! Sweet!"

*Shows Brody enjoying himself with the bungee in Maori. Transitions to them in the Dual Confessional*

GEOFF

"Someone told us a week ago, 'We were about to have a crazy, worldwide adventure', I would've said, *Crosses arms and smiles* 'I know'."

BRODY

"Psh-yeah. Because a week ago, we were already doing this."

--------

BEST MOMENTS (CHEERLEADERS - Clips are shown as both are narrating)

SARAH

"Did we lose? Yeah. Did we make new friends and enemies? Yup. Did we have one of the greatest times in our lives? As cliche as it all sounds... absolutely."

*Shows both navigating on top of the CN Tower. Next, both of them running up the stairs and zip lining. Thirdly, Sarah and Sammy glaring at the Ice Dancers in Argentina. Transitions to them taking first in Transylvania against Jacques and Joseé, much to their dismay*

SAMMY

"And we both made to the finale, well second time for Sarah... but this time as a team. It takes skill to accomplish that more than once."

*Transitions to them running to the Don Box in said city. It changes Sarah's flawless performance in gymnastics*

SARAH