Episode 15: Maori or Less (🇳🇿)

Sarah's POV

After we arrived to where the next Don Box, we got our tips.

"Go-go on the loco," I read.

--------

Don's POV

"Teams must climb a dangerously steep path to this train station, then take an historic ride through New Zealand's lush mountains all the way up to Decision Junction, where their next tips are waiting."

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

While we were running up top, I was talking to Kitty, "I didn't think that Chris was such a bad host until then. He even had the nerve to eliminate Ella all because she sang. Sang. And don't forget that he was about to leave us behind when the island was gonna blow up."

"How does he even get away with doing that?" She replied.

"Who knows? The law never seems to get a grip anyway," Sammy smiled in satisfaction, "But we sure did. One season of was enough torture toward him. More than that must've made him cry afterwards. To add fuel to the fire, after Pahkitew Island has come to an end, his All-Star co-hosts and the TV crew decided to ban him from hosting indefinitely."

"Are you two excited to be back on again?"

"Not really, but it's better than being stuck at our homes with our enemies and-" We skidded to stop when Owen was standing while eating popcorn and Sammy was smiling at the scene.

"What are we stopping-" Kitty cut herself off when she noticed Emma and Noah were holding hands, "Aw!"

That is until the Surfers passed us and interrupted our moment (Noah and Emma included; they were about to kiss too), "Not so fast, party boys! Go, go, go! Move it!" Emma called to them and we started running again.

A few minutes later, we ended up on the third train same as the Ice Dancers (as you know from last challenge), who were in the front probably trying to figure out how to get first place again and my downfall. As for the six of us, we were sitting at a table discussing our game plan.

Well, more like Noah and Emma.

"I have a plan to get us all to the finale as an alliance." Emma stated.

"I love the way you say alliance." Noah replied. Seriously... is he for real?

"Okay. First off, regular team meetings to work on any competitive feelings that arise and to discuss Kitty and Owen's behaviors."

"Hey!" They synced in offense.

Sammy cleared her throat, "As much as that sounds great and all but shouldn't we be focusing on strategies to actually get us to the finale rather than observing your partners' behaviors?"

Emma ignored her though, "Sticking together will also ensure plenty of anecdotes for the rehearsal dinner." Wait, what? Okay, I'm completely lost now; someone get us back on track.

"Hold on a second!" Sky exclaimed trying to get their attention, "How did we go from discussing our game plan to discussing dinner?"

"What kind of person has to rehearse eating?" Noah asked, still ignoring.

Owen laughed in enjoyment, "Sign me up!"

"No, silly billy! It's what you do the night before the wedding!" She corrected.

"GUYS!" I interrupted them, "Now that I have your attention, what is our actual plan to get to the finale?!"

"Oh goodness, how could I forget?" Emma facepalmed herself and we smiled, thinking she finally understood, "We need to plan for our honeymoon."