Episode 25: Bahamarama (🇦🇷 ➤ 🇧🇸)

Sarah's POV

When Sammy said there would be MAJOR payback to the Ice Dancers, she wasn't kidding at all. Both of us felt their time was coming soon whether by us, the Cadets, Sisters, Surfers, or the by the show itself, Jacques and Joseé were going down, down, DOWN. I, and I'm sure everyone else that were either eliminated or still surviving, wanted them eliminated so bad from the race so we could just gloat in their faces at how bad and big of babies they truly were!

But alas, that would be for another time. Right now, the alliance between us the Sisters was still into play. However, that wouldn't stop me from messing with the Ice Pigs. The pressure of the competition would get to them soon enough.

After the Ice Dancers got their tip, and glared daggers at me and Sky which we did back, we went up to the Don Box for our next travel tip.

"We're going to the Bahamas." I said after reading the travel tip.

--------

Don's POV

"The Bahamas, known for its pirate history, stunning Caribbean beaches, and fluorescent pink flamingos. Once teams land in Nassau, they'll find this Don box and their next travel tip."

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

Sammy and I wasted no time and took off to the road and called for a taxi. A yellow cab stopped in front of us and we got in. "Quick, airport!" The driver took off immediately to the next destination.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SARAH

*Serious expression* "From now on 'til the finale, we're gonna beat those Ice Dancers by-" *pounds fist into his open hand* "-any means necessary."

SAMMY

"You mean we're gonna-"

SARAH

"We'll only mess with them if and only if we have the upper hand." *Hears the Ice Dancers' cab in front of them speed up and pass the others easily* "And it looks like something is coming up."

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

In a few minutes, we quickly arrived to the airport the same time as the Cadets, Surfers, and Sisters. Just in time to see Joseé grabbing the desk manager from what I can definitely say is threatening him to put us all on later flights.

That and we overheard them as we came in.

"Two tickets to Nassau, NOW! Four more teams are coming and YOU are gonna put them all on a later flight! GOT IT?" Joseé's voice was very on edge in an angry kind of way.

MacArthur laughed and all of us were smiling ranging from happy to taunting. "I guess it's true. 'Ice' guys do finish last!"

"And if it makes you feel better, you might get a 5th place medal. A copper medal, to be exact," Sammy taunted.

"FUH... RRG... RAH!" Joseé was so furious to the point where she-and I'm not kidding- threw a flight computer out the window and was trying to break apart the other at the desk which the manager was hiding under to stay away from her wrath. Good call, dude.

Jacques glared at all of us. "We. Are. So sick of you CADETS AND CHEERLEADERS!" And to even add insult to injury, Joseé helped emphasize Jacques' statement by throwing the computer she was tearing apart away.