Episode 21: Ca-noodling (🇲🇽 ➤ 🇻🇳)

Sarah's POV

After watching MacArthur gloat at the Ice Dancers by showing off her glutes, we grabbed a tip from the Don Box.

"Travel to Cần Thơ, Vietnam," I read.

--------

Don's POV

"Cần Thơ is not only a great name for a movie villain, it's also the largest city in Vietnam's thriving Mekong Delta. Teams will find their next tip here, along the Mekong River, where the fish are plentiful, ugh, and pungent. Get that thing away from me!"

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

After we took a taxi to the airport, we finally arrived in Vietnam. But by the time we arrived at the taxi stops, the other teams took off in cabs leaving us ragged.

"Ugh, no more cabs," Emma complained.

"Oh perfect. We went from the top to bottom 3 just get left in the dust." I agreed, crossing my arms.

"Check these out." Geoff pointed to cyclo rickshaws with two kids ready. 

"Wicked!" Him and Brody ran one of them.

"Only one left for all of us." Sky said when we arrived to the vehicle.

"Well, when in Vietnam..." Kitty replied while taking a selfie.

"No way this kid's fast enough." Emma denied, sending a glare.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (SISTERS)

EMMA

"Now that my mind's fully off Noah, I'm doubly focused on the race!"

KITTY

"I haven't decided if this is a good thing or not."

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

It is then decided that Kitty should do the pedaling herself while, Emma, me, Sammy, and the kid are riding on the passenger's seat.

"Put your back into it, Kit!" Emma said.

We finally arrived at the river and Kitty was clearly exhausted from all that pedaling.

Emma ignored us and ran to the Don Box. "Okay. That was further than I thought, but you did great and we beat the Surfer dudes here and-"

"Kitty! Emma! Sammy! Sarah! Over here!" Geoff called, him and Brody waving to us.

"Hey!" His partner said to over us.

"It's fine. We'll pull out ahead during the challenge." Emma recovered while taking a tip from the Don Box.

I received another piece of paper, reading it clearly, "Yeah, if we weren't all working together as a 'superteam' to catch six catfish. Which we will."

"Dudes, we get to work together as a superteam!" Brody exclaimed. He gave Emma a friendly hug.

Emma groaned in response, "Ugh, great. Who else is part of super 'superteam'?"

Sammy pointed to the Best Friends, already in the boat, "Them."

"Over here teammates!" Carrie called over cheerfully.