Episode 4: Mediterranean Homesick Blues (🇫🇷 ➤ 🇮🇸)

"Team will start the order they finished so Cadets are... whoa, whoa, whoa!" Don stopped his introduction when he saw the Ice Dancers walk up to the carpet first, "Yesterday's winners go first Ice Capades!"

Speaking of winners, the cadets ran up to them, "Yeah, relax, silver streaks." MacArthur said.

"Wait your turn!" Sanders yelled at them.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SAMMY

"Those Ice Dancers seemed pretty serious to get first place."

SARAH

"More like obsessed. I heard Joseé wrecked part of the set just because she and Jacques got 3rd in Morocco! Plus, they keep smiling everywhere they go. So creepy."

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sammy's POV

When Best Friends were about to get their tip, a mime came out of nowhere and took it. I don't know how that's possible.

"Hey! Give that back!" Devin chased after it ran away.

We took our tip. "Take the train to Calanque de Maubois on the Mediterranean Coast and search the train station for your next tip."

--------

Don's POV

"Teams must take the train south to Calanque de Maubois off the skirts of the Mediterranean Coast. Calanque de Maubois is famous for its sandy beaches so fine you want it to get in your shorts. The Red Cliffs are one of the many beautiful destinations down here. Did I mention that the beaches are awesome? Because they are!" I finished before I felt my swim briefs slapping my butt.

"Ah-ha!" I squealed in pain.

--------

Sammy's POV (cont.)

"Let's get going!" Sarah ran ahead of me. I looked back to see Junior starring dreamily at Carrie. Wow, that's kinda cool... even if he is about 5 years younger.

"Hey...uh..." Junior tried to introduce himself in a low voice, "Hey, I'm Dwayne."

"Hi, I'm Carrie," She introduced herself to him. Just as they were about to shake hands, Junior's Dad shook her hand instead. Aw... so close, dude.

"Nice to meet you. Dwayne, Sr." His dad introduced himself, "I see you already met Junior. This kid, ha, ha! He's a great little guy!"

"Dad!" He hissed.

"I mean he acts up sometimes, but that happens when they're near puberty."

--------

INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SAMMY

"So much for his street cred."

END INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

"Sammy! Come on!" My partner called off.

"Coming!" I ran off to catch up to her. These last few days have been eventful with Owen and Noah. I hope they catch up to us so we form an alliance. Maybe even split the million with them once the race is over.