Prologue

Assalamualaikum everyone, it's me again and I've come with some good news..... Yay!

If you are new here, I'm Aisha and I am glad you decided to stop by and check on my book, you are welcome wholeheartedly with a warm hug and I'm very sure you won't regret what you read .

Here's a little sneak peek of ASID

A SLAVE IN DISGUISE

Fatima come here right away, Hajiya ordered!

Yes, Hajiya! I will be there. I paused the dish washing I was doing and left to Hajiya's.

*cranked door knob*

I salaamed as I sauntered inside Hajiya's room, as I was about to squat down she yelled at me so loud that I got scared and trembled down.
I got up immediately and rearranged myself and waited for her to speak.

Hey wretched girl, Khaleefa is coming back today so I want you to coordinate his room and make him a delicious meal, I don't want any delay from you, kina ji na!

Eh Hajiya, I simply added.

Okay, get out of my room and go start your work.

I was about going out of the room when she halted me.

Keh Fatima, before you start doing Khaleefa's chores you should go and have a bath because you stink really bad.

Okay was my only answer to her.

FATIMA'S POV

At least someone who cares about me will be coming back today , I won't be always depressed, I really missed Ya Khaleefa and since Ya Aisha got married I was always in a sad mood, but today I'm just happy I hope he hasn't changed.

I wished Khadija and Anisa were like there brother and sister but they are just a replica of their mother and I guess the other two are like there father though I don't know him he died a long time ago even before I started working here.

I think I should start working before Hajiya comes to supervise me..

So how do you like the prologue.
I hope it was interesting, forgive me on the typos and all.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Let's meet on the next /first chapter.

Let's be friends on IG - aisha_ahman

21/01/20

Bye lovelies❤️❤️.