I want this (18+)

This is my first attempt to write such scenes, so I apologize in advance for all the possible mistakes.

Type decided to go in the shower after all, maybe the cold water would cool him down a bit and then he would know what to do. As the water poured down his body, instead of calming him down, Type began to think what sex would be like with this stranger. He had nothing to compare them to, because when he dreamed of meeting his Prince somehow this part of sex was empty ... he imagined sunsets, holding hands, sunset kiss ... he didn't go any further ... Type used to live for romance and now finds himself in a situation where he will have sex with a stranger because of blackmail. He got out of the shower, dried himself and draped with a towel. When he came out of the bathroom, thought at first that the stranger was gone, but then he saw him by the glass wall ... the moon shone with that handsome face that looked like it was made of marble. Type slowly approached him, trying not to make any noise, not to spoil that perfect picture ... Suddenly a stranger turned his way ... looking him straight in the eye, Type lowered his gaze and fastened the towel. Tharn looked at the young man who was acting like a virgin. That man gripped the towel tightly, his eyes looking everywhere but not to Tharn. - "Come" - he reached out and called for the young man. Type shuddered when that voice and that simple command came out. His legs seemed to be of lead. He stood in front of the stranger trying to calm his body trembling. Tharn thought he was joking a lot with this young man. He saw the young man shaking and knew that the joke had gone too far. He had never been attracted to boys before but this one was so unusual, so contradictory that it aroused his interest ... Now he will tell the young man to go and finish this game. But he did the opposite. He moved closer to the young man. Reached out and touched the young man's face gently, running his fingers over those juicy lips ... Type closed his eyes and couldn't see the stranger but suddenly felt his touch. The stranger's hand slowly crossed his face and lips .... Type held his breath. -"Breathe,"- he heard the stranger tell him.

- "Breathe and open your eyes." 

Type obeyed and opened his eyes. The stranger and he were almost the same height, so now they looked face to face. What Type saw in the eyes of a stranger was something he had never seen before ... he didn't know what to call it, but he knew it was dangerous.

Tharn looked into the boy's half-closed eyes, tears appeared in the corner of those eyes, and his lips were slightly apart ... Tharn slowly slipped his thumb into the boy's mouth...tongue was slippery and it was hot ... Tharn felt his dick harden ... He wanted this man, he wanted to hear moans, he wanted this boy to cry and beg him for more ...Type didn't know what to do when the stranger's thumb was in his mouth. He felt contractions in his stomach, and the tears started moving alone ... It was good, it was exciting, he wondered what would happen next. -"Get that towel off,"- the stranger ordered, and Type immediately obeyed. While the stranger's thumb was in his mouth, with the other hand the stranger moved over Type neck, nipples, belly ... the contractions in Type belly became stronger. 

Tharn couldn't get his thumb out of this guy's mouth. He still wanted to touch him ... everywhere ... When he ordered him to remove the towel, the boy immediately obeyed ... Tharn began exploring the body that aroused him so much ... he moved slowly across his neck, across his flat chest ... he touched then his right and left nipple then proceeded slowly towards the boy's belly.

Type felt like his whole body was melting, his feet were no longer listening. Thought he would collapse to the floor, but at that moment he was hugged by a stranger's hand and he pulled Type to him. Tharn felt the young man's body relax, grabbed his arm around his waist and pulled it. The young man was now in his arms. Tharn felt his dick stiffen even more. Surely the young man also felt it because he flushed again. So Tharn picked him up in bride-style and carried him to the bed. When the stranger lifted him into his arms, Type thought his heart would stop. This was the most romantic thing that had ever happened to him in his life. His heart started pounding madly, the stranger could certainly hear.... when stranger put him down on the bed Type closed his eyes again. He felt as if his heart was about to explode.

- "I told you to open your eyes! I want you to look at me."

Tharn said this and started unbuttoning his shirt. He was looking at the young man who was lying on bed and his heart was beating fast ... Tharn had never seen anything so sexy in his entire life.The young man's eyes were full of tears, his lips wide open and he was trembling slightly, with one hand he tried to cover his nakedness and with the other hand he touched his nipple ... he also seemed to be in great agony. The scene was unreal ... Tharn wanted to kiss those lips, suck them, nibble ... leaned slightly over the young man and lowered his lips to his ... at that moment as if an electric shock had passed through him ... he began kissing the young man frantically , hungry, he bit the boy's lips, forcefully stuck his tongue into the boy's mouth and began sucking his tongue, then pushed tongue deeper and deeper into the boy's throat. 

Type was almost paralyzed, this stranger's lips were crushing his ... now he was pushing his tongue deeper and deeper ... Type couldn't breathe ... At one point he thought he would faint ...

- "Breathe on the nose" - heard a stranger tell him ....

With one hand, the stranger now held both of Type's hands firmly above Type's head. He pinched Type nipples with his other hand. It was painful but exciting.

 Tharn was on the verge of losing his mind completely, but if that happened he might hurt the young man ...

-"What's your name?" -Tharn asked the young man while he was still in his right mind. -"Type," -the young man replied through the moans. -" Okay, Type ... I didn't want all this to go this far, but I can't control myself. I want to fuck you, but I don't want to hurt you so tonight we won't go all the way .... but I'll try to make both of us feel good. "

Tyep nodded even though he didn't know what the stranger was talking about. He felt both his legs lifted into the air and heard a stranger give him instructions:

- "Gather your legs as much as you can .... Ohhh god how I want to fuck you."

Type squeezed his thighs as hard as he could, felt the stranger's dick slide between his thighs and rub against his dick .... Ohhh God this is so good ... Tharn continued to push harder and harder, he felt his dick drop more and more precum, he felt the young man's dick twitch ... it was good but he wanted to do this while kissing the young man. Tharn changed pose and now the young man was lying on his right flank.

"Don't split your thighs. I want to touch your dick and kiss you."

With his left hand he grabbed the young man's dick and started rubbing it, pulling the foreskin up and down ... with his right hand he turned the young man's head and started kissing him ...They changed a few poses but Tharn didn't stop sticking his dick in the young man's thigh all that time. ... the room was filled with various sounds ... Both were unaware of how long it had been since this had begun ... Suddenly the young man began to pray:

- "I want to cum, please I want to cum."

 "Not yet" - Tharn managed to speak between two sighs.

 - "We'll end up together just last a little longer."

Tharn squeezed Type's dick, rubbing harder between his thighs, both moaning. - "Now! Come with me!" Type's belly convulsed and then he felt the pressure release, his body shaking uncontrollably ... he groaned and gasped ... Tharn ejaculated on the young man's crotch, but continued to move his hips and smear his sperm .... he felt incredible pleasure ... never something like this happen to him. It was completely crazy for Tharn to lose his head like this for a young man.