Author's word

My dear readers, where to start ....

I've watched a lot of BL series and movies in my lifetime. I read a lot of manga and watched a lot of anime. But until I watched TharnType and got into "The Real Story of MewGulf" through those characters, no couple inspired me as much as the two of them. They gave me the strength to share my thoughts with others. I only had two followers then. And to be honest I didn't think so many people would read this story.

I had a few rules for writing this story.

-Write something different

- No cheating

-No engineering students

- There must be a lot of love

-No sentence "I'm not gay, I only like one guy"

- I have to enjoy writing

And that was it in the beginning. When people started reading and commenting I was in shock. So many nice words, so much positive energy, so much inspiration to move on. Really people, thank you very much, you were my driving energy.

As for the story itself, there were several clues from the beginning that should have made the reader think that not everything is as it seems.

But something happened that I didn't anticipate, it seems that i wrote these love scenes well so they overshadowed everything else. My mistake. But I enjoyed writing and I followed my initial rules. For a beginner like me, believe me and it's a success.

And now a little about the clues (for those who are interested in this part.)

Type is a romantic boy but has changed abruptly in two chapters. Strange isn't it? Then his instability in character (for example in the Sunday chapter when he behaves unrecognizably all the time) but there were small clues because the story was just evolving. Type often mentions - as if dreaming, as in a dream ... his focus on just one person, his whole world revolving only around that person. But as the story unfolded, clues become a little more intense.

In the chapter Dr. CEO, the first part is a complete clue. After that, each chapter had a few hints. Like one event from the past, but everyone has their own version, a little more often mention of a boy dreaming or as if in a dream. Type who became the Devil. Strange things that started happening ... Chapter 47 is a complete hint....

Quotes from Alice in Wonderland or the opening quote in the chapter 'If you look beyound the lies' .... mentioning fairy tales ... and then the titles of the chapters ... as the story progressed the titles were supposed to give you some clues ...

Even the title itself is taken literally. The main character in the story is Type, but everyone associated the title with Tharn. His nickname was Devil but did Tharn behave like that? Or is it the Type who became the Devil and when he fell in love turned the world upside down? Even Tharn called him that several times ....

Before I say thank you again, I want to share with you that this story is about Tharn and Type, but with the qualities that I imagine Mew and Gulf have. The 47 chapters were TharnType but the last scene of the 48th chapters are Mew and Gulf looking to the future together. I think waanjai will understand me best.

And that's it. Thank you so much for being with me on this trip. There was tears, sometimes laughter, but if you enjoyed reading at least 20% as much as I enjoyed writing, I am very satisfied.

Thank you for every comment, every message in the inbox, every star you clicked (I know that part is boring, but it is also an indicator of which chapters you enjoyed the most)
Thank you for every tear and smile and sorry if I disappointed you.

Until some new writing and reading ...

p.s. you also have one bonus chapter 😉