It takes two to tango

Tharn and Type fully understood what it means when someone says - it takes two to tango. The bond they built each day was growing stronger and more passionate. Type who was reserved and asocial, with Tharn turned into a passionate person. His smile grew wider every day. Tharn was happy about that.

The only thing that worried Tharn was that Type never talks about family, friends ... that part of his life for Tharn was a secret. Soon he will have to go to America for business and for visiting his family. Already noticed through messages and conversations that they wanted to ask him a lot. Tharn wondered whether to tell them about Type. Not that their reaction would affect his relationship with Type, but he wanted to enjoy the peace a little more. He didn't know what Type had in mind about whether or not they should hide the relationship. Tharn wanted to tell the world that Type was his. Every day, he would discover something new with Type and fall in love more and more. Type knew how to be shy and then after five minutes he would turn into an incredibly sexy person. He would talk in a serious tone about irrelevant topics and then see a commercial on TV and start singing in a child's voice. All of this made Type irresistibly attractive and interesting. Type was a big kid who had to act like an adult from childhood, but now with Tharn he seemed to be showing his true self. Tharn was grateful to him for that. Tharn vowed to give him the life he deserved. Full of love, tenderness and respect. And a lot of sex, that should not neglect. Because Type in bed would be obedient at first and then demanding. He would take the initiative, dictate the pace. And then without a word he would let Tharn do whatever he wanted ... Tharn was delighted with this side of Type personality.

Type was afraid of what would happen one day when he had to talk to Tharn about family and friends. What to tell him? To tell him that Satin didn't want a baby, but  she gave birth to him because she probably wanted to catch a rich husband. But when her plan failed, she simply forgot the fact that she had a child. Should Type tell Tharn that he doesn't know who his father is. Sometimes he would hear Tharn talking on the phone with his family. Type didn't envy him, he was happy that Tharn had someone who cared for him. But again Type couldn't ask who was calling him, how old his relatives are, what his name was ... he couldn't ask any of it because he was afraid that Tharn would ask him questions then. Sometimes besides family Tharn would mention his friends.  But again Type did not respond. Because he wouldn't have anything to say to Tharn. Type never had a friend. He was afraid of what would happen if anyone found out his secrets. They would certainly make fun of him. So after school and extracurricular duties, Type would stay in the room watching series or reading manga. He once tried to create a profile on a gay site but was scared of what if he ran into someone from school. For the same reason he never visited any gay club. In high school, he liked a boy who was two years his senior. For the whole 6 months, Type had been fantasizing about falling in love, but he never had the courage to even give him a smile. And that was it ... the only living being that Type paid attention. Until he met Tharn. Type knew, he needed to talk to Tharn, he knew Tharn patience had its limits. Type  didn't want to hide anything from Tharn but he just couldn't bring himself to talk.

-"Type, I'm gonna have to go on a business trip. Would you like to come with me? "- Suddenly one day Tharn asked.
Type surprised the question but answered:
- "It all depends on when, where and for how many days."

- "I should go to America for business and private. It would not be more than a week. And it would be good to leave as soon as possible."

Type knew that the Tharn's family lived in America. He swallowed the saliva and replied:

- "I am in the midst of important classes in college, I would not want to miss them. It may be better for you to go alone. The sooner you leave, the sooner you will come back to me."