It fits me perfectly (18+)

(To start the day with something juicy. Another chapter I post from my phone. Sorry for the mistakes.)

While dancing, Type recalled their first real sex. It was a few days since Type had a cold. Tharn was wonderful to him while he was ill. He gave him medication, worried about what Type would eat, helped him with his bath. Type noticed that when Tharn was excited, his pants would tighten over his dick, but he never reached out to Type. He controlled himself maximally. Type saw all this and thought to himself: as soon as I got well I would let him know that I wanted to go all the way. That opportunity happened a couple of days after Type was healing ... they were lying in the tub, kissing, touching ... then Type was the one who said:

- "Tharn, I want sex, but this time to the end."

Tharn hugged him and said:

- "Baby, we don't have to rush, I'm satisfied this way."

But Type continued:

 - "Tharn, I really want to have sex. I want to have my first time. I want it to be with you."

When they went to bed they were both nervous. Tharn held Type's hand and looked into his eyes.

- "Type, I promise you tonight I'll be gentle. You're the first person I want to make love with. This is not just sex, this is another thing we will enjoy together."

Type nodded and wrapped his arms around Tharn's neck:

- "I'm yours, tonight you're the one leading. I want to feel your dick inside, Tharn."

Tharn began to kiss him tenderly first and then more passionately. When they parted, Tharn retrieved lubricant and condoms from the drawer. He squeezed a little of the lubricant on his finger, rubbed his fingers to warm the lubricant and then gently smeared it on the Type hole. He circled slowly until he felt the entrance relax a bit, then slowly pushed one finger in ... with slow movements he massaged Type inside ... He added another finger…  continued to massage…  didn’t want to stimulate the prostate immediately because he didn’t want Type to end without him…. As he slowly prepared Type for penetration, he heard Type say in a broken voice:

- "Tharn, you've been preparing me a lot, please insert your dick, I want to feel you, please ..."

Tharn's self-control was severely compromised. He took the condom, opened it and then said:

- "Type, when you are so impatient, you put a condom on my dick, but you must not use your hands. You have to do it with your mouth. You don't let me enjoy licking your hole, I have to punish you. Come on, get your tongue out. Good, baby. Now try putting a condom on my dick. "

Type had a tongue out, a condom on his tongue, and he was looking at Tharn ... ok, he can do this.

He slowly approached the Tharn dick that was already so swollen that his veins popped out of him. He slowly took it in his mouth, careful not to drop the condom. He struggled a little and tried to set it with his tongue.
Tharn stared at Type in amazement. When it came to sex, Type was completely obedient and willing to try everything Tharn told him. He saw that Type was trying, but since this was his first time things had not gone smoothly. But even though Type was so clumsy, Tharn almost ejaculated with excitement.

- "Type, it's okay baby, you were good. I'll set it up. You lie down, try to relax and don't forget to breathe."

Tharn adjusted the condom, parted  Type's legs, applied some more lubricant, adjusted the tip of his dick to the Type opening and pushed slowly. He felt resistance.

- "Type, try to relax a little."

Type tried to relax but the body instinctively refused to let this huge thing in. Tharn kept pushing, but was afraid he would hurt Type.

-"Baby, I know it hurts, we can try another time. "

Type swallowed tears and said:

-"Tharn, it doesn't hurt much, I want this, I'm not giving up now. Continue ... "

Tharn kept pushing. He held  Type's ankle firmly with his hands and suddenly thrust his dick hard, all the way. Type screamed and he stiffened with pain. It felt as if someone had cut him over with a knife. Tharn felt pain in his dick as Type's inside squeezed him.

- "Type, please relax. Please hold on a little longer. I'll stay this way until you relax. Scream, scratch me, cry ... just relax a little so I can move. When I move, pleasure will replace pain. I promise you. "

Tharn didn't really know what he was talking about and didn't want to tell Type that the squeeze hurt him, but he hoped his words would help Type relax as soon as possible.

Type listened to what Tharn was saying, his voice pleased him. He tried to relax his muscles even though it hurt a lot.

- "Now I'm going to start moving Type, I promise you you'll enjoy it."

Tharn moved slowly at first, then began to accelerate the rhythm. Type moaned. Very loud. He thrust his fingers into Tharn's muscles. He gasped and groaned. As the pain disappeared Type was getting louder.

- "Tharn, ohhhh, don't stop, ohhh it's so good!"

Tharn accelerated the pace.

- "Wrap legs around my waist,  wrap arms around my neck and don't let go."

Type caught him with his legs and arms and Tharn lifted him. They were now in a position where Type rode him. With one hand, Tharn grabbed Type by the hair and kissed him wildly, and with the other hand grabbed Type by the ass and was tugging harder.

- "Tharn, that is ... deep, Tharn you are so deep."

Tharn didn't answer anything, just poking and nailing. And then he started moaning…the sounds of wild sex were heard in the room...They both felt their climax approaching. Tharn laid Type on back again but didn't stop penetrating .... He took Type's dick in his hands and started jerking him off. He caught the rhythm.

- "Tharn, ooooohhhh Tharn faster, faster .... ohhh this is so good. Tharn fuck me harder, faster ..."

Tharn gave up all self control when he heard what Type was saying, like a madman ramming into him. When the pain was gone, Type began to enjoy himself. He groaned and asked for more.

He had a feeling, as if Tharn's dick was deep in his stomach. And it was fantastic. He bent his back, spread his legs. He let Tharn go as deep as he could. The two of them were like two parts of one whole. They fit perfectly. The orgasm came at the same moment. The two men on the bed were grunting, groaning, squeezing every drop of semen from their cocks.
Tharn lay down on Type, kissed him gently and whispered:

- "Type, I want more ... I know it's your first time but I want more. I'm hungry for you."

They had sex 4 times that night. Tharn had the strength for a few more rounds but spared Type, after all  it was his first time ....

Type smiled as he remembered his first sex. As promised by Tharn, he couldn't get up and walk normally for the next three days. After that, they had sex  at least once a day.

- "Tharn, will there be celebratory sex tonight?   Or maybe you're too tired? "-Type asked seductively.

Tharn immediately put him on the bed. As he lifted Type's legs, he said:

- "I won't spare you tonight. I'll fuck you until you pass out."