Secret love makes us stupid

For days, Champ had only thought about Techno, but he couldn't send a message. And what to write? How are you? What are you doing? grrrrrr
He was sitting on campus hoping to see Type. Maybe he has some information.
Type  was literally shining. His eyes sparkling, he had a beautiful wide smile, only his wings were missing.

- "Champ! Here you are! How did you get through these few free days after the exam? "

-"Type, you don't seem to live in Thailand. What days off? I know Tharn is ruthless, but he should let you go to class. What kind of President student council  are you? "

Type was laughing ...

- "This time it's not Tharn's fault, it's my mom's. I spent a few days with her. You know, we weren't very close, but now we're trying to get closer."

-"Are you saying that your mom is the one to "blame" for that smile?"

Type nodded.

- "Mmmm, we even have our first selfie."

- "First selfie? You've never been photographed with your mom before?"

- "Nope."

Champ didn't know what to say but when he saw how much Type shining he was happy for him.

- "By the way, Champ, did you hang out with Techno?"

Champ jumped:

- "Me? No. Why would I hang out with him? He's your friend, not mine."

- "Maybeeee because you're acting so weird ?! What happened?"

- "What happened? Nothing happened?"

Type looking at Champ, yeeap definitely something happened.

- "Ok, if you won't say, I'll ask Techno."

Champ took Type's  phone.

- "I'll tell you, curious cat. The night after Elysium, me and Techno slept at the hotel. It was getting late, we were drinking..and then .... and .... shit ... then Techno asked to have sex and I turned him down!"

  Champ fell silent and stared at the floor.

- "May I ask why you turned him down? As far as I can see Techno is your type of guy, right?"

Champ nodded.

- "And what's the problem?"

"Techno was drunk, and it didn't matter if his partner was me or someone else."

Type was silent and looking at Champ. He used to think that feelings sometimes numb us.

- "Champ, I don't think Techno would ask anyone. Didn't you think he asked because it was - you. Because maybe
alcohol gave him the courage to ask?"

Champ thought about what Type said.

- "No, I never thought of that. Are you saying that, he likes me,  and Techno took the initiative because I'm a jerk who probably didn't see the signals he sent to me?"

Type nodded and said:

- "You see how you know everything! I wouldn't explain it better."

Now they were both silent. Type was the first to speak.

- "So what are you going to do now?"