Dr. CEO

There are two types of people. Those who fantasize all their lives about the great romantic timeless love, and then there are those people for which the word -love- does not exist in the dictionary. Type and Tharn were the true representatives of both groups. For years, Type dreamed of great love, romance, rainbow rain, unicorns ... while Tharn was more of a pragmatic person. He had sex. At first glance, everyone would say that Type is someone who knows what love is, but they would be fooled. Type dreamed of love, Type wanted at least one person in the world to love him ... and the more he wanted, the more he closed himself. He always wondered what was wrong with him. When he was little, he tried to get his mother to love him ... but after a while he stopped trying. She was never violent, she never told him anything ugly. But no one knew that Satin had a son. She skilfully hid that information from the public. When he was growing up, she didn't hide him from the people who came to the house, but Type wasn't sure what the explanation was. She took him out to dinners. But there was always a group of people around them. He didn't know the reason, but Type didn't like being among those people.

Tharn on the other hand had the love of a family. Although he lived alone and built his own empire for years, he always found time to call his mother and father. To call his brother, sister and his grandfather who adores him. Tharn knows what love is ... but for Tharn, love is in last place. The most important was power. But now, watching Type breathe hard, Tharn feels helpless. He wanted to do something, but all this was unfamiliar to him. He got out of bed and picked up the phone. There were a lot of missed calls and messages. Now he realized how rushed he was to get to Type. He did not contact the family, and they certainly called to congratulate him on his success today. He looked at the clock ... because of the time difference between Thailand and America Tharn had to make sure he was calling at a decent time. Oh, it was lunch time, everyone would be together. After a couple of rings, an older pleasant voice answered:

- "Congratulations son. I hope you can rest a little now."

When he heard mother's voice, Tharn smiled.

- "Thanks Mom, no rest, now it's a real fight. Are they all there? Say hello to them from me."

- "Yes honey, everyone is there. I will. They just complained that you didn't answer them. Did you call Grandpa? You know how much he cared about everything."

Tharn knew they were worried, he knew he should have called them right away but ...

- "Now that we're done talking, I'll call him."

- "What time is it, honey? It's certainly late. Call us again when you rest."

- "Okay. Mom ... hmmmm, before you hang up ... I ... I have a question ... Um, how about lowering the temperature. You know when it's fever."

Tharn's mother was shocked but she responded quickly:

- "You have a temperature?"

"I don't have a temperature ... but someone else ... so I'm curious about how the temperature lower down," -Tharn barely uttered.