No man is an island

(This was a hard chapter.Just nothing went smoothly. I apologize for mistakes and my bad grammar.)

                  "No man is an island,

                  Entire of itself,

                 Every man is a piece of the continent,

                 A part of the main." -John Donne 

Tharn had a hellis Monday. Taking over S corporation,  press conference, answering various questions, taking pictures ... in the pauses Tharn would remember Type and his behavior from the previous day, but now he had no time to deal with that problem. When all this chaos is over, he and Lil Man will have to talk seriously. Tharn had been posing for 20 minutes with old fox from S Corporation. The former owner of S Corporation brought his granddaughter to the event as well, and was persistently trying to push her around Tharn. Tharn saw at once what the old fox intended, but he tried to stay calm. He answered the young lady's questions distantly. However, a couple of photographers managed to take pictures of the two of them standing side by side.

Type came to college as a zombie. He didn't sleep again last night. There was a terrible mess in his head. Maybe he was wrong about coming to class today ... he should have stayed in bed. But he needed some distraction to stop thinking about Tharn. When the class was finally over, Type got in a cab and headed home .... He had a buzz in his head and it felt like he was about to crash. Finally reached apartment and dressed as he was, collapsing on the bed.

Tharn finished his business lunch. He couldn't wait to climb up to the penthouse and call Type. He wanted to see him, to hug him. Before getting in the shower, he called Type, but a voicemail came. Ok, maybe he's in the class, Tharn thought. I'll call him again later. Tharn finished showering and tried again to get Type on the phone, but a voice mail persisted. He lay down on the bed and thought, I'll rest for a while so I'll try again. Tharn fell asleep as soon as he lowered his head to the pillow. When he woke up it was already dark. He picked up the phone and saw there were dozens of calls and messages. He was about to get up when he heard a knock on the door.It was his assistant.

- "Mr Tharn, we have a small problem. I did not want to wake you up because I was able to localize the problem, but I will still need your instructions on what to tell the press."

Tharn was still drowsy, but these words of his assistant completely awakened him.

-"A little problem?" Tharn asked. "Explain to me quickly while I'm dressing."

- "Today during a press conference, photographers took a picture of you with the granddaughter of the owner of S Corporation. Online editions immediately posted photos captioned: ~~ Everything remains in the family ~~, alluding to the fact that you and lady are in a relationship.

Tharn was not surprised by this development, he saw what the fox intended, but he simply thought there was no need to react. And he was wrong. It's not the first time reporters have hooked him up with someone. As he dressed, he thought it might be the smartest thing to leave everything as it is. He doesn't care because he has Type now. Ooooh God Type !! What if he sees these headlines. He called the Type number again but still received only voicemail. Shit!!! He turned to the assistant and began to give instructions: