New friend

It's been a few days since Valentine's Day and Type was in seventh heaven. Every day Tharn would come with some surprise, then they would make love, sometimes gently and sometimes as hungry animals. Type didn't know if he deserved all this, he couldn't even dream that a person like Tharn would enter his life ... is this luck? True happiness? The ringing of the phone interrupted his thoughts.

- "Tell me, ma'am. All right. I'll come."

He finished the conversation and got up. He was invited to  dinner with mom. Have to tell Tharn that he'll be home a little later tonight.

When the taxi parked in front of the villa, it was clear that this was a party and not a quiet dinner. There was already a bunch of cars in front. Type  thought about returning home, but then he heard a cheerful voice:

- "Have you been invited to a party too? If you are afraid we can go in together."

The voice belonged to a cheerful character nearly 20cm lower than Type.

- "Are you an beginner actor too? Or maybe a model?"

Type shook his head. The little one  pushed him:

- "Come on, let's go get some good food inside."

When they entered the house a crowd of people were already having fun. The music was played by some famous DJ, the waiters wore glasses with drinks while at each table there was food prepared by some famous chef. All this was known to Type and it was all choking him. He paused abruptly, and the little guy rammed into his back.
- "Oh sorry ..."

Type still didn't speak, and just as he was about to go outside, he saw the housekeeper giving him signs to get to the kitchen.

- "Do you know why she called me for an event like this? If it's not something serious I'm going."

- "Little one, do her a favor and at least say hello to her. She had a couple of difficult days."

- "The guy left her again?"

- "Mmm ... so go to her. It'll make her smile."

Type didn't exactly believe his appearance would comfort Satin, but he looked for her again. Found her surrounded by men. She was openly flirting with everyone. That meant there was definitely no boyfriend. She stuck to her pattern. When she had a boyfriend, she was surprisingly faithful and would immediately transform into a woman who was doing her best to make her partner happy. But as soon as that man left her, she would immediately turn into a seductress whose only concern in life was how to have the best fun. Now that Type had Tharn and he knew something about love, he realized that he had never seen Satin to cry about breaking up ... never. She would immediately make a big party and move on. Without looking back.

He did not approach her because, not want to interfere with her fans, but she noticed him and approached.

- "You came? Did you come alone?"

Type just nodded.

- "I invited some of my younger colleagues, so maybe you can relax a little too."

- "No need for that. I saw you and I'm going home."

- "But Type, this is your home."

Type looked at her in surprise. He saw that she was surprised as soon as she said it. It was like accidentally slipping. They both felt strange until they were interrupted by the voice of a man who came to tell Satin that some more guests had arrived.

Type stood in the corner wondering what he was still doing there, why he wasn't going home. Suddenly, a huge person appeared in front of him. Type was tall but this person outranked him by the head.