You're really something else...

The two men kissed for a long time. When they finally parted, happiness were visible in their eyes. Tharn spoke first. 

- "Type, do you think your friends are still waiting for you at the restaurant?"

Type jumped out of bed and looked for his phone. He had a couple missed calls. He called that number. 

- "It's me, no, I went home. No. I'm fine. Okay. I'll call you." When he turned, he saw Tharna whose eyes were cold now.

-"I have to go. Can you lend me a T-shirt?"

Tharn was silent, looking at him with a grim look.

  - "Mr. Tharn ?!"

When Type jumped out of bed and talked on the phone, a murderous urge aroused at Tharn. How is it possible that after all what happened between the two of them, Type is calm enough to talk to his golden hen ?! Is it possible that Tharn misjudged this young man? And now he nonchalantly asks Tharn to lend him a shirt. Out of anger, Tharn clenched his jaw and tried to respond as calmly as possible to this little devil.

 "-The shirts are in the closet, look for yourself."-

That's all he managed to squeeze through his teeth. Type couldn't understand why Tharn suddenly changed. Why such rude behavior. He reached for Tharn, but Tharn pulled away immediately. And he was able to hear it:- "You're really something else" - before Tharn slammed the bathroom door.

"What the hell was this ?!" Type wondered as he stared helplessly at the slammed door. He started to dress and mumble to his chin when the door opened and Tharn came out still angry. -"How much?!"

- "How much?"- Type repeated these words confused.

- "I ask, how much money you owe so you have to play the toy of that awful woman ?!"

Type suddenly realized that there was misunderstanding. 

- "Tharn ..." However the furious Tharn interrupted him and continued in a raised tone:

- "Whatever she gives you, I'll give you 10 times more than that. Not 10 times, I'll give you 1000 times more than that! If it's money, it's no problem I'll give you as much as you want, you should never see that woman again!".Type tried not to burst into laughter but remained calm and replied:

- "I'm sorry Tharn, even at the cost of never seeing you again, I can't break up with that woman."

When he heard the answer, Tharn was distressed. He clenched his fists uncontrollably and tried not to break everything in the apartment. He was breathing through his nose and puffing. He finally stood in front of Type, looked him in the eye and said:

- "Say it again!"

Type wanted to play with Tharn for a little while, but when he saw his bloody look and angrily distorted face he said in a calmer voice: 

- "Tharn, I can't break up with this woman. Because she's my mother."

Tharn heard the first part of the sentence and was already preparing for another attempt at persuasion, and then it occurred to him that Type  said - mother.