If you look beyond the lies

If you look beyond the lies, then you will see the truth.
Remember: Just because it's black and white, doesn't automatically make it a zebra.

Anthony T Hincks

*************

After Type asked him a question, Tharn remained silent for a long time. He didn't know what to answer. Leaving Alex alone....hmmm  it's not like he's alone. Tharn took a deep breath before  finally replied:

- "Type, baby, it may not be for me to say this but ..."

Type straightened up and looked at him curiously:

-"But what? Is there something you can't or shouldn't tell me? "

- "No, but ... this is still someone's privacy that I violated. And these are things that people need to tell ...if they think they should say it. Basically, other people don't need to spread it further."  

Type has become even more interested now:

- "Uh, you just complicated it. To put it simply, Alex has someone? Is that what you wanted to say? Well that's good news Tharn."

- "Mmmmm it would be even better if we didn't know that person."

- "We know ?!?! ??!?!"- Type yelled in surprise.

- "Mmm ... we know ... Tum and Alex ..."

- "Tum? Who ... ooooooo Tum ... How? When? Are you sure?"

- "Am I sure? Report says they haven't been apart for days ... it looks like even after we left Elysium the two went to the beach ... and stayed for a few days ..."

- "Well ... it doesn't have to mean they are ... you know ... maybe they're just friends."

-"Maybe..."

Tharn and Type were silent deep in thought. Type was actually really happy now. Alex and Tum. A dangerously handsome couple. Hope they will be as happy as Tharn and I.

Tharn was wondering if he should talk to his friend. He hoped Alex wouldn't hurt Tum. His friend needs someone to love him with all his heart and soul. He deserved it, but Tharn wasn't sure Alex was the right choice.

- "Tharn, maybe we should invite them over for dinner. Tell him I'm making dinner for friends, so if he wants to come he can call whoever he wants. We can call Champ and Techno, I haven't seen the two of them for days."

Tharn looked at Type:

- "Since, you've been burdening yourself with other people's lives."

- "Ever since I have friends and since I want them to be as happy as I am."

Tharn didn't know what to say after this answer, he hugged Type and kissed him gently.

- "Ok, we'll call them but don't get your hopes up. Tum will probably come alone."

A few days after that conversation, Type was able to arrange everything for dinner.

First came Champ and Techno. Type immediately noticed something  happened but leave that topic for another time.
Tonight Tum and Alex are the main story.

Tum appeared 20 min after the agreed time. He seemed ... so more relaxed. Right from the door, he started laughing and apologizing. He was happier, more talkative. And that was a good sign.